Hello,

Could someone kindly provide the current land rates in and around Patia? Areas near to KIIT , Big Bazaar, Chandrasekharpur, Infocity. And is it a good investment for the future (long term)?

Regards.
Read more
Reply
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have spent months to get a patch of land like ssamantray suggests. The problem is I just can't find partners or co-investors. I found one patch of 4.5acre about 500meters from NH. It's about 12km from Khandagiri. Owner is asking 80lakhs/acre. And one 1acre patch on NH near kuakhai river between BBSR and cuttack. This owner is asking 8crore/acre. I think these prices are ridiculously high. Any ideas/opinions?
    CommentQuote
  • I might not be very clear about that 4.5 acre patch. The asking price is 80-lakhs per acre. That's almost Rs184 per sq ft. Am I right? If yes, then is it a good deal?

    And about the 1-acre patch near kuakhai, this owner is asking 8-crore. What's the price should be here?

    I'm desparate to get a 3+ acre land on NH between Kuakhai to Khandagiri. Any suggestion how do I find one(of course not being cheated). I'm already sick of some local dalal's.
    CommentQuote
  • property for investment

    This thread is for SSamantaray. I am relatively new to this site. Mr. Samantaray's feedbacks about BBSR real estates have been perticularly very informative. I am looking to buy a duplex preferably in a good location in BBSR for investment purpose. Is there a good property manager/real estate agent you have in mind that you would like to recommend? Once again your inputs are valuable.
    Daisy
    CommentQuote
  • Please go for reputed names like Zestates, Metro, Maruti, Sarala Realcon etc for worry free investments. Even though they charge a premium, its worth it. You can see some good projects at Gharabari and orimark web sites too.
    CommentQuote
  • Land rates in BBSR(Patrapada)

    Dear Friends,

    Could someone kindly provide the current land rates in and around Patrapada

    Aslo, is there any special requirements for buying Residential Property in BBSR for an OCI/PIO Card holder (US Citizen).

    Thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by frisat_00
    I have spent months to get a patch of land like ssamantray suggests. The problem is I just can't find partners or co-investors. I found one patch of 4.5acre about 500meters from NH. It's about 12km from Khandagiri. Owner is asking 80lakhs/acre. And one 1acre patch on NH near kuakhai river between BBSR and cuttack. This owner is asking 8crore/acre. I think these prices are ridiculously high. Any ideas/opinions?

    Dear Friend,
    Be aware you may be cheated. The rates quoted to you are very very high. Bhubaneswar is developing but not prices are not sky rocketing.
    Both the land which u mentioned near khandagiri and Kuakhai river best buy will be around 40-45 lakhs per acre for big patches which u are mentioning. If u go for small plots rates will be around Rs. 200 per sft in both the areas.
    All the best
    CommentQuote
  • Thereis no fixed rate as of now in Bhubaneswar. Whatever the land owner says. I hope it would be something around Rs.2000/ per sft. of land, if at all you get a litigation free land. Patia is famous of fraud selling, be carefull.

    Originally Posted by ringostar
    Hello,

    Could someone kindly provide the current land rates in and around Patia? Areas near to KIIT , Big Bazaar, Chandrasekharpur, Infocity. And is it a good investment for the future (long term)?

    Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • The apartments sell for a price tag of 2200 per sq ft and above, depending on proximity to key institutions, main road, IT zone and amenities on offer. PLotting schemes are few and might be on outright basis. Go for reputed builders, check the deal properly. Land goes for 600-700 per sq ft and above.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satya_samantray
    Please go for reputed names like Zestates, Metro, Maruti, Sarala Realcon etc for worry free investments. Even though they charge a premium, its worth it. You can see some good projects at Gharabari and orimark web sites too.



    Sarala realcon is not a reputed company rather i will say fake. several people has booked but not yet got their land since years. they are showing different land to take advances but never deliver lands. too tough to get back your refund. work hard....
    CommentQuote
  • Cheats in the land deals

    Be careful while buying the land in bhubaneswar if it is not from the owner. Almost all the brokers are cheats, people who had not done anything in life are brokers and for few bucks they will entertain you for many days.
    NRI please be aware that you are soft target.

    Every body likes bhubaneswar and want to settle there. But it is not developed as a major town. All the projects are proposed and all the companies are on paper. Crime is increasing day by day.

    Orissa donot offer much job opportunities so people go outide and after earning some bucks they want to invest in bhubaneswar. This is the main reason for demand of home.
    CommentQuote
  • First of all I am new. Hi every body,nice discussion friends. I want to know something on land dispute queries so will you please help me.
    CommentQuote