Dear Sir,
I am outsider of Orissa but currently wkg in Bhubaneswar from last 7 months.I am looking for a residential property / land around river kukhahi in cuttak road as i am working in hi tech medical college.I seen adv of metro Satellite town at Andilo for 3 Bed room duplex and some other as Developer Builder at Andilo for 3 Bed room duplex.Are they good and reliable n safe for self residential purpose.Or I should opt for something else but around Hi Tech Medical College.What is the current price of land there at andilo or around puri canal on NH-5.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Its good to invest in residential property / land around river kuakhai on CTC-BBSR NH5. Working in hi tech medical college makes more sense. but if you are looking for developed and livable area (and can shell out more money), you can go for Rasulgarh area and Jharpada which is seeing big development nowadays. Area around Puri Canal road is good as BBSR-Puri by pass is planned that side and its quite picturesque too. Metro is quite reputed in BBSR and you can go for it. Its quite reliable. There are good plotting schemes from Metro too in area like Pahala and Hansapal.
    CommentQuote