Guys! There has been silence for long in this section! Scared for the market scenario? Dont need to be, at least when Bhubaneswar is concerned! Still booming, this is the right time to tap the market.
Let us talk about the promising projects making rounds in Bhubaneswar and help each other making smart investment decisions!
Please start your comments pouring in!
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for inspiration My Friend!

I got two related questions:

(1) What is the current market rate per/sqft in Patrapada Area(Near Techno College/New AIIM Campus). I am interested in buying a residenial plot in that area

(2) SALES DEED Document- If the market Price is higer than the price quoted on Sales Deed, then what could be the negative tax implication?
    e.g. If I am paying 15 lakhs for a plot, but the Sales Deed is stating only 10 lakh, is it Ok? I know most people do this to lower the registration cost.

But in future, if I need to sale the same plot , say for 25 lakhs, and the Buyer insists me to put 25 Lakhs on the Sales Deed(Assuming he doesn't care about higher registarion cost), then I need to pay the capital gain on 15 Lakhs!!, Right?

Any feedback will be appreciated!
    CommentQuote
  • Biggest Beach City

Guys!
    Gear up to invest in Shamuka Beach in Orissa, the long virgin beach situated near Puri/Konark, being prepared by the Orissa Government as the biggest beach city of India. A list of eleven hospitality majors like the Indian Hotels Company, ITC Welcomgroup, Dubai-based Emaar MGF, DLF, IHHR Hospitality, Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels, Unitech, Delhi-based Zoom Developers, Kolkata-based Shristi Infrastructure Development Corporation, Mumbai-based Subha Hospitality and Goa-based VM Salgaonkar Bros Pvt Ltd would be the ones setting up the beach city on world map.
    The project will be completed in two phases on a public private partnership (PPP) format. The beach city will house five-star properties, golf courses, convention centres, handicrafts centres, art centres and conventions halls. It will also include special varieties of housing estates, social housings, condominiums, budget hotels and villas.
    The work for sizing of the lands is currently going on, while lands will be disbursed by the end of 2008. The Tourism Department plans to invest Rs 2000-3000 crore to build the whole project. The State Government will invest Rs100 crore for infrastructure development. Work on the project is expected to start this year end and it will take another 42 months for it to be completed.
    It is going to be one of India’s best integrated, dedicated and up market tourism project, with only 5-star hotels. The government is coming out with a blue print to develop infrastructure.
    Look out for residential projects being launched!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Construction to start at Infocity-II by January

The Orissa information technology department (IT) expects the construction work of the approach road for the proposed Infocity-II project to kick off by January next year. Infocity-II is being developed on an area of over 600 acres at Janla, on the outskirts of the city by January next year.
    The state IT department was now on the look-out for anchor tenants for the Infocity-II project and software major Wipro Technologies had evinced interest in taking possession of 100 acres of land at the site. Official sources, however said that the Orissa Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) may delay the process of floating advertisements for the Infocity-II project in the wake of economic downturn.
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul Gardens Bhubaneswar to be launched very shortly

Vipul, one of the country's fastest growing real estate companies, with over 6 millions Sq. Ft. of commercial and residential properties already built, and 10 million Sq. Ft. of ongoing developments across India, is going to launch its joint venture projects with the Orissa State Housing Board very shortly.
    The project, named as Vipul Gardens Bhubaneswar, will be an integrated residential enclave offering all luxurious and amenities of contemporary living. Every home in the enclave would be seamlessly connected to futuristic facility and services, claimed an official of the firm.
    The project is conveniently located near Kalinga Nagar over 10 acres of land and having 550 dwelling units with different choice of living. Insightful attention to details and amenities that are at par with the best in the world will make for a life style that is world-class in every sense. From leisure to entertainment to daily activities, it will bring you an array of services. Be it the convenience of ample of surface and basement parking, power backup or the professional management of the entire property, every moment will become extraordinary at Vipul Gardens Bhubaneswar.
    CommentQuote