Dear All,

There are lot of plots for sale in pathergadia and nearby areas behind infocity. I will like to know what the ongoing market price for those plots. I was asked Rs 9 lakhs for 5000 sq area ?. Is the price right... I am looking for my own accomodation and housing in that plot .
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No Not at all.The Prices are too high.No infrastructure exists in that area, although it is behind infocity.some kind of slum is also there and that is not planned to be a residential area.
    CommentQuote
  • infocity plots

Beaware of cheats. This area will not develop another 10 yrs . Everything is in paper, We are hearing about infocity since last 10 years can you advise how many companies have come there. Even if the companies come after that the colony start to develop another 5 yrs.

So if you are planning to construct or sell after 15-20 years then it is okay. But even a small plot in side(100-500 m) of NH and you will never regreat. You can have a look at kalinga vihar(subudhipur area) or tomando (NH).
    CommentQuote
  • Between Janla and Khordha

Does anybody has experince of buying big land between Janla and Khorda area near NH 5.If so, how much will be the price range?
    And prospects of this in 4 to 5 years time?
    would be great if somebody can share the info.
    Is there any developments in these areas
    Rgds
    VHP
    CommentQuote
  • Hi VHPRAO

Don't go that far till janla. Till tomanda it is very good especially the Kalinga Vihar(NH) area. In next 5 years the tomando region will fetch you good money. If you want to buy in janla or far then you should have a long term investment atleast 10 yrs down the line.
    CommentQuote
  • how about a big size plot in Tomando area

Hi Sandeep

Thanks for the advise.

I would like to buy a big area (around 1 acre).

How much it would cost in the area you mentioned(tomando area)
    Your advise is highly appreciated
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mr Rao,
    Private plots are cheaper and govt(BDA) once are costlier. Go for BDA once. As I am not a property agent or dealer I am not interested in telling rates and all. You need to do research for it. I only advise which area have the chances for good appreciation in next 5 yrs in my opinion and I had roamed too for plot.

Rgds
    Sandip
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandipswain
    Hi Mr Rao,
    Private plots are cheaper and govt(BDA) once are costlier. Go for BDA once. As I am not a property agent or dealer I am not interested in telling rates and all. You need to do research for it. I only advise which area have the chances for good appreciation in next 5 yrs in my opinion and I had roamed too for plot.

Rgds
    Sandip

Dear sandip
    Thanks for the information and advise
    I appreciate that
    Rgds
    vhprao
    CommentQuote
  • Plots near Khandagiri

30 Numbers Plot ( 800/ sq. feet) available for immediate registration and ocupation. House can be constructed immediately.

Please find attached plot location with price details for your kind information. It is inside city, but away from disturbing traffic

Salient Feature :

1. Below KHANDAGIRI HILL Green Belt Zone ( Fresh Air and no crowded place), Plots are falling under YELLOW ZONE AREA OF BDA. Jaydev Vatika park is nearby for morning jogging/ walking.
    2. Housing colonies Area like Satyasai Enclave, BDA houses are nearby. DAV School, Times Gurukul, Arbinda School & Xavier Schools are nearby ( Within 1.5 KM radius)
    3. All type of Daily Essential food / markets are availbel. (fresh Vegetable, Grocery, Fruits, Mushrooms. Fast food, All types of vegetable & non- vegetable at the cost of Daily haat)
    4. 1.5 KM from NH, With FOUR LANE TAR PICH road connected to Khandagiri Chhaka and Baramunda bus Stand.
    4. New Hospital Emami Haspital - 200 beded multispeciality under construction- 600 meter from Plots). To be started by Sept 2011
    6. Very neat and clean plots, stitiban/general caste/ high land plots available for immediate possetion.
    7. Other Landmark VIPUL GARDEN, SRI KHETRA RESIDENCY, LIC Care Homes FLATS ARE Nearby PLOTS.
    8 33 Peoples are doing construction (near Rs.800/ sq.plot), to be completed by June 11.

SIZE OF PLOTS

Depth is 50 feet - fixed and width is 40 feet minimum, can be extended depending upon customer requirement

COST OF PLOTS :
    1. Rs. 800 / Sq.feet/ Rs. 750/Sq.feet / Rs. 450/ Sq.feet.

WEB RESOURCES :
    www.bdabbsr.in . CDP Map = Sankarpur Mouza : Plots are either side of 200 Feet Road as shown in Mouza Map.

All Plots :

Opition; 1: Outright purchase. amount to be at the time of registration at court.
    Option : 2 : Rs. 50,000=00 to Rs.200,00=00 ( depending upon plot location) Booking Amount and Balance amount immediately at the time registration in Court ( time will be permitted maximum ONE month to arrange balance amount).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ajay,

Are these plots still available? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Debashis
    CommentQuote