Got this mail from Tata housing. Anyone knows the pricing and other details?
On the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Pooja, we are happy to announce our Introductory offer for first few units at Ariana.

A hop skip and jump away from the city yet secluded there’s a bud of new age living blooming and its center is Ariana - a luxurious residential offering from Tata Housing.

It’s everything you have worked for; its everything you have dreamt of. It is prosperity in the lap of nature; it is abundance of positivity. Surrounded by greenery yet a short distance away from modernity, Ariana is a unique blend of comfort and convenience. Little wonder, it’s a sought after address of the future of the well-heeled and well-traveled.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • they have launched only 1 BHK as of now . Location map shows that it is not near to NH-5. All this for so much hyped project that too for a reputed builder. Except for beautiful landscapes, brochure does not contain much details. Price could be around 2300 psf BSP
    CommentQuote
  • Pricing

Got to know that pre-launch price is 3850 psf and to be launched more than 4000 !!! 1 BHK itself of 400 odd carpet area would cost more than 31 lakhs !!! Are they thinking people would just buy because its Tata?

Originally Posted by kumar71
    they have launched only 1 BHK as of now . Location map shows that it is not near to NH-5. All this for so much hyped project that too for a reputed builder. Except for beautiful landscapes, brochure does not contain much details. Price could be around 2300 psf BSP
    CommentQuote
  • No sign of 'Sale Agreement'

Booked 1BHK at 3850 psft...Have paid two installments but there is no sign of 'Agreement of Sale'...Like other builders, TATA is also delaying agreement and their men would not forget payment date..they would keep calling for payment and when we ask for agreement, they say "Agreement would be ready sooner or later but if you don't make payment, 18% interest would be charged"...
    CommentQuote
  • Not worth location in comparision to the price.in the name of TATA ?
    CommentQuote
  • If any google/Yahoo group exists for Tata Ariana, pls let me know...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar71
    they have launched only 1 BHK as of now . Location map shows that it is not near to NH-5. All this for so much hyped project that too for a reputed builder. Except for beautiful landscapes, brochure does not contain much details. Price could be around 2300 psf BSP

Dear friend,
    For your kind information Tata Arina project is very near to NH-5. If you search for apartments in manageble prices, then don't miss the chance. Come to Tata Arina, very less apartments are available.
    CommentQuote
  • On the project's website, it looks to be quite close to AIIMS hospital
    CommentQuote
  • Have created google group for Ariana. Please search and join group to discuss issues/queries/concerns.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate of this project for 3BHK. As I understand, the selling price is much lower than the rates mentioned in their websites
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I could find the google group. Can you please send me the link to it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone knows the current price for 3BHK? I tried to ask on this facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1899126793744392/ They are the flat
    CommentQuote