dear friends,

i want to invest in flats /residential plots in bhubaneswar.can anyone plz guide me wat r the oppourtunities in bbsr in recent time.i hv no idea as i m staying outside odisha for last 10-yrs
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HUGE....HUGE....HUGE opportunities in bbsr...
    You can use the plots for rental purpose and it will yield handsome.
    So grab it fast...
    CommentQuote
  • The opportunities are simply fabulous....But i feel investing in plots would be more beneficial to you rather than investing in flats!
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by symphonymall
    HUGE....HUGE....HUGE opportunities in bbsr...
    You can use the plots for rental purpose and it will yield handsome.
    So grab it fast...

Please illustrate the transactions if you have come across any.
    CommentQuote
  • No transactions.Right?
    CommentQuote
  • Investing in a property in Bhubaneswar is a very good option. Bhubaneswar has some very unique features that makes it very promising. Bhubaneswar apart from being the capital city of Odisha, has educational facilities at all levels (school, college, professional), medical facilities, and is well connected. There are pockets of are where the prices are in hyped state, and it is advisable to stay away from those (from an investment point of view). Land, simplex and duplex projects are galore and due diligence need to be done before any investment. Group buying is a very suitable option as the cost of property selection and verification can be distributed and hence becomes quite negligible. Sundarpada-Jatni road and Khandagiri-khurdha are quite promising as many new development is happening around these area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TrellisInfra
    Investing in a property in Bhubaneswar is a very good option. Bhubaneswar has some very unique features that makes it very promising. Bhubaneswar apart from being the capital city of Odisha, has educational facilities at all levels (school, college, professional), medical facilities, and is well connected. There are pockets of are where the prices are in hyped state, and it is advisable to stay away from those (from an investment point of view). Land, simplex and duplex projects are galore and due diligence need to be done before any investment. Group buying is a very suitable option as the cost of property selection and verification can be distributed and hence becomes quite negligible. Sundarpada-Jatni road and Khandagiri-khurdha are quite promising as many new development is happening around these area.

Yet hardly/notany transactions.Right?
    CommentQuote
  • No problem.Go ahead.The frequent development of Bhubaneswar has given rise to various investment options today.So if you want to invest in flats/residential plots then Bhubaneswar is the best.
    CommentQuote