Last updated: September 14 2013
4 | Posts
5133 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Plot in Bhubaneswar

Folks,
    I am looking for a plot with area around 3000-4000 sq ft near Jaydev Bihar area for residence in near future. I have been looking for plots in Chandrasekhsrpur/Patia/Jaydev Bihar area but the rates have sky rocketed in that area in last few years. I also have tried with few plotting schemes but most of them seem to be fake or scam. So I want to know if there are any genuine plotting schemes available in near by areas of Jaydev Bihar. I also want to know what are the other prospective areas in terms of growth in Bhubaneswar but I am specifically looking at areas between Vanibihar and Khurda.

regards,
    Sudi.

Re : Looking for Plot in Bhubaneswar

Scam

Hi Sudi,

I had faced same issue and even lost almost few lakh in these fake/scam schemes. So just be careful, investing any money in BBSR. Please let me know if you find something genuine.

Shree

Comment

kaimatia plot,near kalinga nagar,bbsr

Originally posted by ss2009 View Post
      Folks,
      I am looking for a plot with area around 3000-4000 sq ft near Jaydev Bihar area for residence in near future. I have been looking for plots in Chandrasekhsrpur/Patia/Jaydev Bihar area but the rates have sky rocketed in that area in last few years. I also have tried with few plotting schemes but most of them seem to be fake or scam. So I want to know if there are any genuine plotting schemes available in near by areas of Jaydev Bihar. I also want to know what are the other prospective areas in terms of growth in Bhubaneswar but I am specifically looking at areas between Vanibihar and Khurda.

regards,
      Sudi.
      rs-500/-,20 ft sub road connected to every plot, 200 ft beside main road, water & electric connected, gharbari conversion, possession land ,high land, 3km from sum hospital, 2km kalinga nagar,

Comment

you will face difficulties to buy plots in Vanivihar and all those areas mentioned but you can get sufficient plots in the Khurda road route after khandagiri.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X