Bhubaneswar Real Estate Cheating cases on rise. Beware of the fraudsters & Builders & Mafias before buying Property! – Odishaaffairs

beware and careful. :) and do not make others laugh at you for your investment in Bhubaneswar.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks keep sharing.
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely correct and thanks for sharing. Do not ever hand any cash to any agents without proper information.
    CommentQuote
  • May be the percentage of cheating cases in Bhubaneswar is more in comparison with other cities in India.
    CommentQuote
  • east coast technology india pvt ltd -- Aswini Padhi

Real estate fraud Bhubaneswar

I booked a land on 2013 from this company and paid 1Lakh as booking advance in barakuda area , Everything was okay until

time came for registration , I paid 50% of land price few days before registration , And after receiving money , Aswini

Padhi ,who was director of this company , called me and said he cant do registration ,because signing person got an

accident . He delayed for 2 month , I cancelled my flight 2 times .

He stopped receiving my calls , and when ever i tried to reach through other cell phones , he received call , and he

promised ,he will return my money "very soon".

I ran for few months and this is worse part , he started threatning , that If we keep on asking , he will not return my

money . And he does not care , if I complain in police station ,because he knows local personals . And I am an outsiders

,so it was big trauma.

After 7 month , he was agreed to pay by cheque amount of 5Lakh (He suppose to return 6 Lakh), And I went to bhubaneswar

again ,received cheque .On Nov 2014 ,I deposited chq as given date , And it was "bounced" .

I called few times , no response . I am having very hard time , as It was a my big saving from last few years .

I am moving forward as per lawyer suggestions.

I wrote this in public forum just for awareness . And I hope others should not become victim of this .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RKPatra2015
    Real estate fraud Bhubaneswar

I booked a land on 2013 from this company and paid 1Lakh as booking advance in barakuda area , Everything was okay until

time came for registration , I paid 50% of land price few days before registration , And after receiving money , Aswini

Padhi ,who was director of this company , called me and said he cant do registration ,because signing person got an

accident . He delayed for 2 month , I cancelled my flight 2 times .

He stopped receiving my calls , and when ever i tried to reach through other cell phones , he received call , and he

promised ,he will return my money "very soon".

I ran for few months and this is worse part , he started threatning , that If we keep on asking , he will not return my

money . And he does not care , if I complain in police station ,because he knows local personals . And I am an outsiders

,so it was big trauma.

After 7 month , he was agreed to pay by cheque amount of 5Lakh (He suppose to return 6 Lakh), And I went to bhubaneswar

again ,received cheque .On Nov 2014 ,I deposited chq as given date , And it was "bounced" .

I called few times , no response . I am having very hard time , as It was a my big saving from last few years .

I am moving forward as per lawyer suggestions.

I wrote this in public forum just for awareness . And I hope others should not become victim of this .

Really shocking to hear such things. Why don't people share such openly? It would really help many unaware buyers who may fall prey. Please share how your case is holding up.

regards.
    CommentQuote
  • I had purchased 3 plots from a builder in 2012 and paid all the amount. He made the registrations also, the documents are with me. They are not giving the possession till now, no development. I have paid amount for mutation also and still no response. They do not fear the police or government. They know at what price police can be bought. I stay outside from my state. I was born and brought up in Cuttack. Never knew that Odisha was so poor in law and order. These rogues are torturing me since 5 years, telling me all different stories. Now news has come that all the land was Jaganath property and cannot be registered under Odisha government. How did the registration happen then. Whom should I blame the sub-registrar scoundrels or the moron system of Odisha. They have given me a letter asking me to wait till 2 months. Once that 2 months ends, I will have to put up 3 cases in different locations and I will make sure this comes out in every newspaper and Odia news channels. Such is the administration of Odisha Government. If this forum can do something for me, I would be really thankful. I want to warn people of Odisha not to invest any money on land as the entire system is corrupted and all the so called builders are mere cheats and rogues who do not even have fear of police or administration because they have bought the entire system with money.
    CommentQuote
  • It is sad to see that land scammers are still minting money by cheating. Most of the educated Odias & people bought in in Odisha have to migrate to other states due to lack of employment. This is the one advantage that land scammers are exploiting. They know that you just cant do anything, The one loophole in the government process that the land scammers are exploiting is that for "registration" of the land, you earlier (prior to 2014 or so) did not need the land records to register.
    Now, with the rules changed. any registration of land requires the "Patta" as well as all previous sale deeds,including legal heir certificates.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,can anybody tell about Nimra builders,IRC village....any feedback from u guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Which is the genuine builder in bbsr?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smita.2857
    Which is the genuine builder in bbsr?

There is no good builder in Bhubaneswar.
    CommentQuote