Hello everyone.....does any one have idea on WTC Chandigarh? They are advertising a lot now a days. Launching 500sq ft for around 32 lakhs.

Is it a good buy at this 6450 per sqft rate in aerocity area?

How good is the builder?
Read more
46 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 4500 max
    CommentQuote
  • World Trade Center launched in Chandigarh

NEW DELHI: The city of Chandigarh witnessed the launch of World Trade Center on 6th December 2015. WTC Chandigarh is being constructed by the Viridian Group and is being designed to achieve LEED CS Gold Certification. According to sources, it is poised to become the most environmentally-sustainable commercial project of its size and state.

WTC Chandigarh will act as a major catalyst to the economic growth of the Chandigarh Capital Region (CCR) and is expected to bring CCR onto a globa ..

Read more at:
    World Trade Center launched in Chandigarh - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friend,

I think many options are available in surrounding area better then WTC.
    CommentQuote
  • Please note that WTC Mohali project is a big time fraud to loot the public. They have already looted and defrauded the public (more than 2000 people) in WTC Manesar. They are just giving false assurances of 10-12% returns but the truth is that they might not give you any interest after 1 or 2 years. They did the same in WTC Manesar. They have made tall buildings from public money but they have stopped giving interest because they do not want to Lease the buildings now. Its a big scam like that of 2G, Coal scam.

Please DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP of these faud people.
    CommentQuote
  • This builder is BIR CHOR. Requesting all, Not to fall in his trap.He is neither paying any Assured Returns nor assured lease rental. Even they have not yet leased any floor of the building.
    CommentQuote
  • Please note that they have falsely jacked the prices of this commercial IT building, which is unreal based on the location and type of the property.

Also, they are luring the customers by saying that they will get big MNC companies as tenants, but the truth is there is nobody coming to that place where the rent has been escalated unrealistically too high. Even a Sabjiwalla will not go there.

The huge stuctures of concrete were ready 2 years back and it is very strange that not even a single customer has come on Rent.
    Another false propaganda is that it is a World Trade Center. It is a blatant lie and a trap to lure the naive public. The truth is that this place is like a piece of shit which no MNC is will to eat.

It is my request to all the people not to fall prey to this Monster, who is swallowing the hard earned money of public at large, the same thing has been done by these people in IMT manesar (WTC- Manesar)
    CommentQuote
  • Please note that they have falsely jacked the prices of this commercial IT building, which is unreal based on the location and type of the property.

Also, they are luring the customers by saying that they will get big MNC companies as tenants, but the truth is there is nobody coming to that place where the rent has been escalated unrealistically too high. Even a Sabjiwalla will not go there.

The huge stuctures of concrete were ready 2 years back and it is very strange that not even a single customer has come on Rent.

Another false propaganda is that it is a World Trade Center. It is a blatant lie and a trap to lure the naive public. The truth is that this place is like a piece of shit which no MNC is will to eat.

It is my request to all the people not to fall prey to this Monster, who is swallowing the hard earned money of public at large.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Readers,

We regret the concerns faced by investors owing to misrepresentation of facts in this comment trail. We would like to reiterate that WTC Chandigarh has no relationship with WTC Manesar as mentioned in the previous comments, WTC Manesar is being developed by AN Buildwell, in addition there are 25 WTC’s across India being developed by different builders/developers.

We are grateful to all our esteemed customers and the people who have shown overwhelming interest in WTC Chandigarh. Our organisations moto is “Customer Delight” and the same is reflected in our actions as well. In line with our objective to ensure Customer Delight - we would like to reiterate to all our esteemed customers/investors and potential customers /investors, that the WTC Chandigarh project has all requisite clearances and approvals in place.

World Trade Center Chandigarh marks the 3rd WTC project undertaken by Viridian RED, all under licensed memberships with the WTCA making them the largest license holders & preferred partner in India.

We humbly request forum user to abstain from publishing defamatory information against the WTC brand, such activities can call for legal action against the individual(s).

Yours Sincerely

Team Helpdesk
    helpdesk@viridian.red
    CommentQuote
  • HATASHA.........Legal action. LOL. Times to fool the public r gone. Instead of warning the public. Give Data, proof of your claims of leasing, answers queries/doubts of forum members. Post your BBA. Etc.
    CommentQuote
  • You shameless MORON called Viridian RED, can you please give your complete name and credentials here and not hide under the garb of some Crazy name, so that you can be Handed over to the Indian police immediately for Duping the Indian public.

You are completely shameless and spineless in saying that WTC Chandigarh has no relation with WTC Manesar. The name WTC is common and WTC is cheaply distributing the fake licences to various builders in order to loot the Indian Public. Please stop your shameless act immediately.

Please stop this Fraud immediately otherwise the Indian public will get after your throat, wherever you are in this World selling fake WTC Licences. First fulfill the commitments made to the WTC Manesar investors.

If you are saying that WTC is a world class brand, then can you answer the following questions

1. Why no MNC/Indian company has taken any of the 3 completed Buildings in WTC Manesar on Lease even after 3 years of completion, if WTC is such a world class brand.
    2. Why you have stopped paying Assured returns to all the Investors before the promised 3 years after the completion of the buildings.
    3. Why there are a Dozen Civil/Criminal cases pending against WTC Manesar in Delhi/Gurgaon Courts if WTC is such a big name.
    4. Why you are asking for more Money from the Investors on 1 or the other false pretexs, when you should have been giving the assured returns to the investors.
    5. Why the Courts want to attach the property of all the Directors of the WTC Manesar.
    CommentQuote
  • Please note that there are already a dozen Criminal cases going on in Delhi/Gurgaon courts against WTC Manesar for Cheating/Fraud/not fulfilling its commitments made to the investors. The final judgement is pending, but the Honorable Courts have asked all the Fradulent Directors of this company called AN Buildwell to declare all their immovable/movable assests/properties in the court. The next hearing is in March-2016 and hopefully some result will come out.

Till then, please do NOT FALL PREY to this fradulent company AN Buildwell.
    CommentQuote
  • WTC NOIDA from same builder..i am suffering from same .. initially 9 years and now only 6 years return see the email exchange ..

Subject: RE: ST477- WTC NOIDA

Hi Aradhana, I did not receive a reply for the same ..

Your company is saying the same 9 years in Chandigarh WTC and after taking money will make it 6 years. Three years a before possession and first lease of three years after possession .

Further I was enquiring to buy more in Chandigarh and I was told by your company that all of this NOIDA is leased .. is this correct.. is my unit is leased.. since I have a strong feeling after three years it will be empty and I will be paying hefty maintenance from my pocket .. and you will go on creating new WTC with no use.

Pl confirm if my understanding is correct.
    On this WTC I received nothing , what ever was received was taken back in the name of possession and now after three years it will be empty .
    In my case this needs to be 6 years after possession which was converted to three years by cheating . So pl make this 6 years after possession.

Your other WTC Maneser by AN Builders is totally fraud , they have not even paid assured return for 3 years and launched a new housing project.. now say no money ..people are in court .. you can say its not yours.. I remember , you were same when I invested .

Regards
    Raman

Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 2:12 PM
    To: CRM; Aradhana Talwar
    Cc: 'sunita'
    Subject: RE: ST477

Hi Thanks, however in Market xxxxxand IC are creating a false propaganda which needs to be exposed that its total 9 years..., 3 years before possession and after possession 3 plus 3 years... and here what are you sating and what your contact you have send us only show 6 years total., three years before possession and three years after possession.

So pl confirm in simple terms, if some says its 9 years he is fooling and your company does not have anything like this.
    Out of 3 years post possession one year will be taken back in the name of possession charges and only 2 years will be you get...
    After three years there is no future of the unit as it will be near to impossible to rent as this is a jungle and no one is interested to take on rent.
    Develop has no responsibility for renting the unit per agreement .
    Moreover you have to pay main charges to developer so any one who plans to invest in new towers he needs to understand this thing... Pl confirm so as I can share on social media so as people can take well informed decision. Since all brokers are telling the half and false stories...
    I can see after three years there will not be any future of this unit , it will be liabilty and I have to pay maint charges from my pocket..So this should be a warning to all those who are investing in new towers by false rosy picture of future by Brokers.

Same thing happened in WTC Maneser.

Best Regards
    Raman Sharma

Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 11:14 AM
    To: 'sunita'; Aradhana Talwar
    Cc: Sharma, Raman (GE Power & Water)

Dear Mam,

Greetings from CRM!

Please note that for first three years company paid you Assured Return and for next three years from the date of offer of possession (for unlockable space) the company has the commitment to pay Commitment charges as mentioned in the agreement.

You are requested to refer the Developer Buyer Agreement for the same.

Regards
    Team CRM
    Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 11:14 AM
    To: 'sunita'; Aradhana Talwar
    Cc: Sharma, Raman (GE Power & Water)

Dear Mam,

Greetings from CRM!

Please note that for first three years company paid you Assured Return and for next three years from the date of offer of possession (for unlockable space) the company has the commitment to pay Commitment charges as mentioned in the agreement.

You are requested to refer the Developer Buyer Agreement for the same.

Regards
    Team CRM
    CommentQuote
  • i fully agree with Raman no investor should fall prey by investing in this project.First yourself enquire about wtc manesar project which is a total failure till date.
    CommentQuote
  • WTC Manaser is not complete. And builder is over three years behind and stopped paying investors long time ago If this is AN Builders I will run away from it
    CommentQuote
  • First of all it should be clear that the promised assured returns is subject to service tax deduction. The interest income is clubbed with the annual income of the assessee and will also have an income tax implication depending upon the tax slab. Buyer will have to register the property at his own cost and pay certain charges. Therefore the actual return is less than 6 % post tax. In the market there are better avenues for availing such returns.
    Secondly the investment is totally illiquid. it is not possible to get out of this investment at a later stage as there are no buyers in the market for open/ virtual space. Why will some one pay a premium and then reduce the assured return percentage too.
    Thirdly there are no assured returns after the promised initial period - generally 3 years.
    Fourthly - the brand WTC is not paying enough as it is flouted to be as even after 90% completion there are not takers for the space for WTC Manesar.

I had bought an unlockable space in WTC Manesar going with the company's claim that WTC brand would fetch great returns and property appreciation. After three years not only the promised returns have dried up but I had to pay from my own pocket for maintenance and registration fees. Accordingly the promised returns are -ve and instead of appreciation there is a depreciation in the property value. There are lot of gullible investors like me who have faced this situation. Currently such investors are grouping themselves and filing court cases against the developer. It is understood that all projects being commissioned by this builder would meet the same fate as that of Pearl Investments, Sahara.
    Therefore new investors should move with caution and at their own risk before investing in such schemes.
    CommentQuote