Hi,
Can anyone share his/her views on SunCity, Parikrama project in Panchkula? Is it good for investment for 3-4 yrs. horizon?

Regards,
Vikas
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by replyvkg
    Hi,
    Can anyone share his/her views on SunCity, Parikrama project in Panchkula? Is it good for investment for 3-4 yrs. horizon?

Regards,
    Vikas

Property prices in Panchkula and chandigarh are "Hyper Inflated" in my opinion. Not worth investing now.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

i have a flat booking in parikrama "suncity projects pvt ltd" sector 20 panchkula.

the company has cancelled flat allotment on pretext of delayed payment of installment..

also the company has illegaly put blanket ban on transfer of flat ownership to facilitate the sale of its new flats and inflate prices.

i have filed RTI application in DTCP office .

Does any other forum member/guest has had similar experience, plz share

thanx

dd2000
    CommentQuote
  • I had a similar issue as Suncity was expecting me to pay the next payment before the promised "No payment" period of 18 months.
    To avoid any complications I made the payment & so they redeemed my apartment within 2 days.

Net/Net I had to pay 3 months earlier than initial promised timeline. :-(
    How is the project doing? What are market pricing for these apartments now?

I believe construction is going well & they are going give possession late in 2012.
    I wish I had your kind of energy to fight & file a RTI.
    CommentQuote
  • the project is good...

the project is good...and the construction is also goin on very well....

one can expect a very good return on this property in the future......

you have bought a right product i should must say.....
    CommentQuote
  • current price quoted by company for non ac 1850 sqft price is about 7000 psf

i do agree project is excellent, one of the best in tricity i think.

construction of all 24 towers have started, althouth delayed picking up really good.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody who has filed consumer case /or rti application against Suncity developers in particular or any other developer- plz share ur experience and any plz post any RTI response from town development deptt.
    CommentQuote
  • Enhanced EDC Calculation

Hi Friends

Recently received demand notice from suncity developers for "
    enhanced" EDC of 139/sq ft.

Plz help me calculate how to calculate Enhanced edc

What was rate of edc in 2006 for Panchkula when developer got license

what was rate of edc in 2008 when i booked flat

what is present edc rate

How do i calculate "enhanced edc" which is net edc I have to pay as edc at time of booking in 2008 was included in bsp.

Need urgent help plz.

Do share your views

Thanx

dd2000
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dd2000
    Hi Friends

Recently received demand notice from suncity developers for "
    enhanced" EDC of 139/sq ft.

Plz help me calculate how to calculate Enhanced edc

What was rate of edc in 2006 for Panchkula when developer got license

what was rate of edc in 2008 when i booked flat

what is present edc rate

How do i calculate "enhanced edc" which is net edc I have to pay as edc at time of booking in 2008 was included in bsp.

Need urgent help plz.

Do share your views

Thanx

dd2000

I have also gotten this payment notice, wondering how EDC enhancement is applicable to me specially when EDC was included in the BSP? I am writing a letter Suncity stating the same. Also any EDC payments in contract other people have bought is paid at the possession time.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi tarz

Plz keep me informed whatever info u get about EDC payment.

Yup EDC was included in BSP in bookings made in 2008-09

post the companys response if u call them up or write to them

dd2000
    CommentQuote
  • Updates ?

Any updates on this project ? Is the construction going the right way. I do see the pictures on the website , it seems there are delays in the possession that targeted at Oct 2012. Is there any resales happening for these apartment?

I am away from Panchkula , any insights will help me , Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Getting offer of 4500Rs/SqFT possession claimed to be given by diwali this year. Any expert comments plz?
    CommentQuote
  • 4500 Is a bargain....I heard 6500 company price once.....so never considerd.If 4500 is the price I would have definitely considered
    CommentQuote
  • My only concern is builder offering of possession of only 6 towers, rest construction is completely stopped, no extra Amenity will be provided till construction is completed.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the latest progress of the Project? The Property Dealers are quoting Rs 4500/- per sq ft for the 1850sq ft BHK. Any advise from the veterans.
    CommentQuote
  • I just visited to their construction site and got a chance to see actual flat. The flat which is facing park (oval shape area) is completely different than what they show in their show/sample-flat. The bedroom is small and balcony is no longer as large as they are in show flat.
    CommentQuote