SunCity, Parikrama, Panchkula

Last updated: March 1 2015
15 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : SunCity, Parikrama, Panchkula

Updates ?

Any updates on this project ? Is the construction going the right way. I do see the pictures on the website , it seems there are delays in the possession that targeted at Oct 2012. Is there any resales happening for these apartment?

I am away from Panchkula , any insights will help me , Thanks!!

Comment

Getting offer of 4500Rs/SqFT possession claimed to be given by diwali this year. Any expert comments plz?

Comment

4500 Is a bargain....I heard 6500 company price once.....so never considerd.If 4500 is the price I would have definitely considered

Comment

My only concern is builder offering of possession of only 6 towers, rest construction is completely stopped, no extra Amenity will be provided till construction is completed.

Comment

What is the latest progress of the Project? The Property Dealers are quoting Rs 4500/- per sq ft for the 1850sq ft BHK. Any advise from the veterans.

Comment

I just visited to their construction site and got a chance to see actual flat. The flat which is facing park (oval shape area) is completely different than what they show in their show/sample-flat. The bedroom is small and balcony is no longer as large as they are in show flat.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X