Hi,

anyone has idea about this project.. anyone visited the site. is it a worth buying or not?
3275 + is justified for this builder and that too at a far location?
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I have visited Bhoomigreens Amazon site. Nothing much is there at the site, except the sales office and the front wall of the site. They were doing some landscaping in the front (road facing). They don't have a sample flat yet.

Not much movement in last one year although they have increased the prices from 2500 to 3250 in one year. Also last year they were offering discounts and also negotiated below 2300 as I understand.

The delivery date promised is 3 years from now which might lead to actual completion in 4-5 years if you see general trend.

Located on highway and close to Panchkula new sectors, but lacks in terms of public transport and commercial infrastructure. If you wish to commute by car all the time and go shopping also to far locations, it might be okay. NH73 is known for bad traffic and trucks. Not sure how is the situation going to be in future although they say that the highway will be widened to 4 lane.

This sector is kind of cut off from rest of the new sectors, but otherwise location is picturesque and peaceful.

The project is launched by one of the Bhoomi group companies and a local army personnel is actually the brain behind the project. He talked to various builders and decided to tie up with Bhoomi as he is saying. There were some recent protests from villagers nearby about the land grabbing on this site etc, and cops were called. But Bhoomi guys say that now everything is sorted out.

In the same price range, you might get Sector-20 panchkula projects also which might be better.

I personally like other areas than Bhoomi greens location. For budget users, there are many options in Zirakpur area which are offering much better location and many ready to move in and near completion options at much lesser price. I find Nirmal Chhaya project at Zirakpur better in these terms.

You can also look at Peer Mushalla (close to Sector-20 panchkula) and Dhakoli projects also, depends on what are you looking for.

ATS has a project in Dera bassi. ATS is a very renowned builder and their projects in Noida are termed the best in the area. They have ready to move in apartments at Dera Bassi which are in their township of 300 acres. Township is yet to develop. In long run it will be a project to watch for and will be truly amazing.

Also amongst local builders in Zirakpur, NK Sharma group has launched Savitry Greens at price of 2500 which is negotiatble. The site plan is promising, but don't know how much will they deliver.

If you can tell what exactly you are looking for, I can help further.

Chdguy
    CommentQuote
  • other options

Originally Posted by chdguy
    Hi,

I have visited Bhoomigreens Amazon site. Nothing much is there at the site, except the sales office and the front wall of the site. They were doing some landscaping in the front (road facing). They don't have a sample flat yet.

Not much movement in last one year although they have increased the prices from 2500 to 3250 in one year. Also last year they were offering discounts and also negotiated below 2300 as I understand.

The delivery date promised is 3 years from now which might lead to actual completion in 4-5 years if you see general trend.

Located on highway and close to Panchkula new sectors, but lacks in terms of public transport and commercial infrastructure. If you wish to commute by car all the time and go shopping also to far locations, it might be okay. NH73 is known for bad traffic and trucks. Not sure how is the situation going to be in future although they say that the highway will be widened to 4 lane.

This sector is kind of cut off from rest of the new sectors, but otherwise location is picturesque and peaceful.

The project is launched by one of the Bhoomi group companies and a local army personnel is actually the brain behind the project. He talked to various builders and decided to tie up with Bhoomi as he is saying. There were some recent protests from villagers nearby about the land grabbing on this site etc, and cops were called. But Bhoomi guys say that now everything is sorted out.

In the same price range, you might get Sector-20 panchkula projects also which might be better.

I personally like other areas than Bhoomi greens location. For budget users, there are many options in Zirakpur area which are offering much better location and many ready to move in and near completion options at much lesser price. I find Nirmal Chhaya project at Zirakpur better in these terms.

You can also look at Peer Mushalla (close to Sector-20 panchkula) and Dhakoli projects also, depends on what are you looking for.

ATS has a project in Dera bassi. ATS is a very renowned builder and their projects in Noida are termed the best in the area. They have ready to move in apartments at Dera Bassi which are in their township of 300 acres. Township is yet to develop. In long run it will be a project to watch for and will be truly amazing.

Also amongst local builders in Zirakpur, NK Sharma group has launched Savitry Greens at price of 2500 which is negotiatble. The site plan is promising, but don't know how much will they deliver.

If you can tell what exactly you are looking for, I can help further.

Chdguy

Thanks a lot for all this research Chdguy... actually i am looking for a decent deal in terms of quality living or rental income till i dont stay there... the price of Bhoomi greens definitely seems much more than expected and the possible delay in construction sucks...

it would be great if you could tell me the other options available as i couldnt even find the site of Savitry greens.. where i can look for amenities they are providing..

ATS seems a good project.. and i would like to know the pricing details..

thanks in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • suncity parikrma

please do get information about this project as well...
    i feel is is too much a price to pay http://suncityparikrama.com/images/pricelist.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • CHDguy ,

What do u have to say about Maya Garden apartments , Zirakpur.

Look at the following link -

http://www.mayaestatz.com/about_maya_garden_apartment.html
    CommentQuote
  • Maya gardens

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    CHDguy ,

What do u have to say about Maya Garden apartments , Zirakpur.

Look at the following link -

http://www.mayaestatz.com/about_maya_garden_apartment.html

Please let the forum knows about Maya gardens as well... i checked the site and from payment plan it seems not linked to construction as CLPP has only days and Maya gardens will take 90% of money in six months.. that cannt be construction linked... also i was not able to find the successful projects from this builder in their projects tab, also i need info about price..
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/images/smilies/bab%20(6).gif
    one comment : site sucks... it gives popup till you enroll

Chd guy.. let us know
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by richhaah
    Thanks a lot for all this research Chdguy... actually i am looking for a decent deal in terms of quality living or rental income till i dont stay there... the price of Bhoomi greens definitely seems much more than expected and the possible delay in construction sucks...

it would be great if you could tell me the other options available as i couldnt even find the site of Savitry greens.. where i can look for amenities they are providing..

ATS seems a good project.. and i would like to know the pricing details..

thanks in advance...

Hi,

I think for quality living and long term investment, Mohali upcoming areas should be better, although I don't know much about Mohali reality market. I am aware of Zirakpur and Panchkula projects. Panchkula projects are pricey and Zirakpur is kind of unplanned growth. Still I personally feel that Zirakpur is a good option as its location is strategic (close to 3 National highways) and it has affordable options.

Rental income in this area is not high as compared to investment. There are not that many jobs in Tricity area that could result in high demand for rental properties. Most of the projects are talking about upcoming international airport and the jobs that it will generate, but it is a long story to wait and watch.

Panchkula has mainly four private apartments projects - Suncity Parkirama, Ess Vee Apartments, Parsavanath Royale, Amazon Bhoomi Greens. All pricey in my opinion.

There is an area Peer Mushalla (in Punjab) which is just adjacent to Panchkula Sector-20 and it also has many projects. Notable projects here are Bollywood Heights and Royale Empire. These are by local builders.

Zirakpur has mainly projects in VIP Road area and Chandigarh-Ambala Highway. Notable projects are Pearls Nirmal Chhaya Towers, Orbit apartments (small project but looks like decent apartments), Maya Garden, Savitry Greens (planned) and Royal Estate on Ambala Road. Also gated community Silvery City is there which has plots and Silver city apartments.

The other nearby area is Dhakauli which has projects Spangle condos and Sushma Urban views.

Pinjore has projects of DLF panchkula valley and Amravati Enclave.

ATS is in Derabassi. It sells for around Rs 2000 psf as per my knowledge.

Savitry Greens is a recently launched project and I am not sure if it is approved or not yet. It is by N K Sharma group. I saw their brochure recently on a site, I will try to find the link and post here.

Most of the above projects in Zirakpur and nearby areas are by local builders. Only Pearls Nirmal Chhaya, ATS Dera Bassi and Spangle condos (by Sandwoods) are by established builders as per my knowledge. Sushma Urban views is by Sushma Buildtech which is a local builder, but coming up and seems to be a very professional company.

I will post my feedback on these projects when time permits.

For Mohali projects - you can check a site mypropertystore dot com which has details of almost all projects. Also recently IREO launched their Mohali project.

Regards,
    Chdguy
    CommentQuote
  • Do give your feedback about Maya Garden apartments , Zirakpur. A friend of mine , staying in Ludhiana is interested .

Originally Posted by chdguy
    Hi,

I think for quality living and long term investment, Mohali upcoming areas should be better, although I don't know much about Mohali reality market. I am aware of Zirakpur and Panchkula projects. Panchkula projects are pricey and Zirakpur is kind of unplanned growth. Still I personally feel that Zirakpur is a good option as its location is strategic (close to 3 National highways) and it has affordable options.

Rental income in this area is not high as compared to investment. There are not that many jobs in Tricity area that could result in high demand for rental properties. Most of the projects are talking about upcoming international airport and the jobs that it will generate, but it is a long story to wait and watch.

Panchkula has mainly four private apartments projects - Suncity Parkirama, Ess Vee Apartments, Parsavanath Royale, Amazon Bhoomi Greens. All pricey in my opinion.

There is an area Peer Mushalla (in Punjab) which is just adjacent to Panchkula Sector-20 and it also has many projects. Notable projects here are Bollywood Heights and Royale Empire. These are by local builders.

Zirakpur has mainly projects in VIP Road area and Chandigarh-Ambala Highway. Notable projects are Pearls Nirmal Chhaya Towers, Orbit apartments (small project but looks like decent apartments), Maya Garden, Savitry Greens (planned) and Royal Estate on Ambala Road. Also gated community Silvery City is there which has plots and Silver city apartments.

The other nearby area is Dhakauli which has projects Spangle condos and Sushma Urban views.

Pinjore has projects of DLF panchkula valley and Amravati Enclave.

ATS is in Derabassi. It sells for around Rs 2000 psf as per my knowledge.

Savitry Greens is a recently launched project and I am not sure if it is approved or not yet. It is by N K Sharma group. I saw their brochure recently on a site, I will try to find the link and post here.

Most of the above projects in Zirakpur and nearby areas are by local builders. Only Pearls Nirmal Chhaya, ATS Dera Bassi and Spangle condos (by Sandwoods) are by established builders as per my knowledge. Sushma Urban views is by Sushma Buildtech which is a local builder, but coming up and seems to be a very professional company.

I will post my feedback on these projects when time permits.

For Mohali projects - you can check a site mypropertystore dot com which has details of almost all projects. Also recently IREO launched their Mohali project.

Regards,
    Chdguy
    CommentQuote
  • Feedback about Maya Garden

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Do give your feedback about Maya Garden apartments , Zirakpur. A friend of mine , staying in Ludhiana is interested .

Hi MANOJa,

Maya Garden project was launched in 2007 or so and is towards completion now. That is called Phase-1 and was fully sold out. In Phase-1, they only have few penthouses with splash pool on sale.

Phase-1 was supposed to be given possession in March-2010, so already a delay of 6 months and I don't think that they will give possession in next 3-4 months. Quality wise I found them OK. Phase-1 had super spacious apartments with a good carpet area. Its 3 BHK (1725 sqft) looked very spacious. The floor plan was also fine, but site plan is not that great. Phase-1 was about 5.5 acres (280-300 flats in 5.5 acres). It is G+7. The pace of work seemed slow in last 3-4 months and not at the scale at which it is expected.

They have pre-launched Phase-2 more than 6 months ago and sold more than 70% as per them, but have not got approvals/clearance and it has not moved on.

The developer is Barnala Builders and the sales partner is Maya Estatz. It is a small builder and small project. The thing I don't like is that they are deep into negotiations for their projects. These days they advertise at 2400-2500 psf and sell at 2000 psf (which is the market rate in the area). Also for penthouses they were charging terrace also at the rate of flat and hence inflated price. In Phase-2, their floor plan for 3 BHK is not so good. It is actually a 2BHK + Study (1439 sqft) which they are marketing as 3 BHK. Earlier it was planned to be 1370 sqft but then with increased FAR, they increased the balcony sizes by 2 feet each and increased the Super Area to 1439 sqft.

The project sells because they are aggressive into marketing and they published half page ads in TOI every week even when market was still recovering from recession. The Chandigarh and nearby market is not a mature RE market and people go by name, advertisements a lot. Their phase-2 is still awaiting approvals, while there are projects which are nearing completion and have decent apartments in original booking available.

Your friend can look at Pearl's Nirmal chhaya towers (by same Pearl group which have Pearl Gateway at Noida). These are nearing completion and available at around 2100 psf (after dealer discount) in original booking .

Chdguy
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

What could be the rate for Pearl's Nirmal chhaya towers (by Pearl group )?

Is it available in fresh bookings or in resale ?
    CommentQuote
  • fresh is also there

fresh is also there...just wait for some time...u will get these flats at very low rate in resale....arey bhai...next to nirmal chaya adjoining there wall..1200 flats are coming from savitry green...so for next five years nirmal chaya residents will be enjoying lot of dust....second the diff between the apt is so less that if u r standing in ur balcony...the other person is watching u straight on ur face in his balcony....third....there is only one road to enter....that is vip road...earlier they had a entry from silver city...but that ws just a temporary entry....so on that single road 9000 flats are coming up from various builders...

buy somthing on the highway.....royal estate is coming up with a new project on the highway....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Begood,

Can you please give me some more details about 'royal estate'..Price, location, builder...Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • let u know within 2 days

let u know within 2 days...they are working on that...will pm you...
    CommentQuote
  • update required

can somebody update me abt bhoomi greens project in panchkula

- construction status
    - likely completion
    - current company price
    - resale price in market

i have a NRI friend who wants to sell his flat and has sought my help.

thanx
    CommentQuote