Sort by :
Filter by :
- Considering all variable are the same. A plots should give one much better returns.CommentQuote0Flag
well you are right gurdial ji.....i want to add one thing here....
I am really surprised to see one thing.....there is a project in sector 20 pkl by the name of suncity parikarma....there is a big time premium came on that...i still remember..we sold these flats....at rs 57-65 lacs ( non ac ) in the begning.. it ws in sep2010...and now the same flat is for 95 lacs n above...people are enjoying 30-40 lacs as premium....
So i really feel one thing now...that one should always go for a quality investment...it is always bit expensive...but ultimately returns are also good....what do u say......
- That goes without saying, quality trumps all.
Apartments may rise more in the short term like in the case you mentioned but i feel in the long term plot will come out ahead. Take my case, I had bought a plot in the 2000 and my brother a flat. Today my plot has appreciated much more than him.
However, If you are able to spot an investment, where you are aware of the risks and think it’s a good deal, go ahead. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a plot or an apartment.CommentQuote0Flag
Gurdial ji....what is your feedback regarding derabassi.....do u think this area will get a good jump in the market....CommentQuote0Flag
- Honestly, I dont have any idea about derabassi.Too far off for me. Only area I`m really keen on investing is Mullanpur with a long term view in mind. As I feel this area should have maximum value unlocking.
At a very generic level, Zirakpur should give a better return compared to Derabassi.CommentQuote0Flag
- i agree...
I agree gurdial ji....but plot prices in derabassi is very reasonable....do u hv any idea what is happning in mullanpur...DLF...t company is not taking cheques right now...will start taking it soon...do u have any idea what exactly is happning..CommentQuote0Flag
- I`m sure someone in this forum will be able to give better advice to you on derabassi.
As for DLF, only pre-book with a broker you know and trust. Otherwise, wait till the formal launch.CommentQuote0Flag
- ya thats true......
ya thats true......there is a project by the name of palm grooves i guess...in mullanpur....how is it...do u have any idea...CommentQuote0Flag
- Well i feel investing in plot is more profitable as you are a owner of a land which is a raw material for real estate industry well flat is a finished product wherein many people make big margins there are 3 to 4 people involved in a deal before the finished product (flat) sold to customer.
You own a plot while you do not own a flat ( i mean you do not have a right on the land) in case of earthquake or any other natural disaster you will really feel that plot is the best investment , DONT BUY FLATS BUY PLOTS.CommentQuote0Flag
- Ansala Palm Grove if I`m not wrong is on kharar road not in Mullanpur.CommentQuote0Flag
- that is diff one...
well that is diff one...i am talking about the mullanpur one....the name is somthing like palm gree or somthing..it is manohar singh n company project...
do u hv any idea abt that projectCommentQuote0Flag
- Oh yeah,manohar singh n company project-its called Palm Springs Projects located some where near DLF. Offering possession in 2 yrs and the rate is 16k psq
They are the same guys who are building Multitech Towers,Mohali.CommentQuote0Flag
- how is it...
how is it.....is it a good investment....CommentQuote0Flag
- Well their concept plan is pretty basic and simple but looks like a good investment. Only thing is their project is yet to be passed by GMADA, they say that is given and are confident they should get approval.CommentQuote0Flag
ok.....its a risky venture.....one should avoid investing in that project i guess......CommentQuote0Flag