Property informationChandigarh and nearby areas

Last updated: November 19 2016
52 | Posts
13631 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property informationChandigarh and nearby areas

Dear People If you have any views about any property...or if you want to know
    about any property in chd or nearby areas like zirakpur,mohali,kharar,

you can ask us here...Lets help each other by sharing information here....

Re : Property informationChandigarh and nearby areas

Originally posted by begood View Post
    Dear People If you have any views about any property...or if you want to know
    about any property in chd or nearby areas like zirakpur,mohali,kharar,

you can ask us here...Lets help each other by sharing information here....
    What about the new sector 112 Mohali. I heard RKM and Manohar Sing & Co. is developing this sector. Is it worth investing there?

Comment

ITs GOOD....

ITs GOOD....but i would say...also check gillco sector 115....that is also a good option...or go for some plot in resale at jtpl,....these two builders are much more experienced....

Comment

Wat are the current rates going in Gilco.

I am searching for something but confused which way to head.I personally like Zirakpur area as it falls on a junction of 3 highways but infrastructure is not that great.

Moreover,don't see much jobs coming up near Greater Mohali area so don't see long term appreciation.As of now mostly investors are here.

Any views on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Arora_B View Post
          Wat are the current rates going in Gilco.

I am searching for something but confused which way to head.I personally like Zirakpur area as it falls on a junction of 3 highways but infrastructure is not that great.

Moreover,don't see much jobs coming up near Greater Mohali area so don't see long term appreciation.As of now mostly investors are here.

Any views on this?
          You are right about the jobs perspective but I think Mohali is better in infrastructure compared to Zirakpur. Rest I think the location of sector 112 is good compared to 115 and also Manohar Singh & Co. has good repo compared to Gillco. Any comments highly appreciated.

Comment

Krishan ji....the location is good...since the CGC college is nearby.....but the matter of fact is...ploting....if the ploting is clear....then its really good....

Comment

I talked to one dealer and he said that there are 30 plots of 150 sq yards but these are sold to brokers by the company (Manohar Singh & Co.). So these can only be available through the brokers whereas plots of 192 sq yards and more can be available directly from the company. Please share your information also. One more thing I heard that RKM is also developing this sector. So betwenn Manohar Singh and RKM which is the best option to invest.

Comment

Krishnan # What is the rate Manhor Co quoted you per sq yard ?

Comment

They are asking for ~18K including EDC. Is it worth investing there? Please share your information.

Comment

PLOTING...

Krishan ji...What about ploting and layout...is it done.......are people getting loan on these plots.....because in JTPL and gillco...you can get aprox 70-75% loan .....what about this project....i heard banks are not funding..is it true...krishan ji...if you have idea...kindly let me know...who is the main township holder rkm or manohar singh....or its a diff diff township...and how much land they have aquired for these townships....
                    Last edited April 17 2011, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X