Went to VIP Road recently and saw a lot of buzz and activities. Nirmal Chhaya towers have started giving possessions and so is Maya Gardens phase-1, Palm court apartments and Silveroak heights. Saw some flats occupied in each of these projects. Maya Garden phase-2 is also approved now and construction will begin shortly I guess.

Nirmal Chhaya clubhouse is coming up really big and well with nice architecture. The road from VIP Road to Nirmal Chhaya clubhouse gate is also being widened these days. It will be widened to 60ft as I understand. Two big commercial markets are coming up near the turn to Nirmal Chhaya/Penta towers road. That road itself is becoming happening as SBP South City and Maya Garden phase-3 are launched on that road and lot of propspects visit these projects. The road is wide enough to handle the traffic.

Shiwalik greens is moving its project further. Orbit Phase-2 also had a good progress and there is a new project seem to come up - Motiaz Royal Palm.

On the highway the Motel Best Maryland has started operations (it is located just before Best Price - Walmart) and it also has a petrol pump at the same place. Cosmo Plaza Mall is moving slowly. McD has started operations near the turn to village Chhat, in a record time. On the whole things seem positive.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for update. On a side note- Are you seeing price hike in last few months in and around zirakpur apartments too?

My sources tells me that things are slowing little bit where investors had booked/gave "bayana" and its approaching the payment time so not much activities in buy/sell ...at least for plots etc

Not sure if its true in apartments or not ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ATLGUY
    Thanks for update. On a side note- Are you seeing price hike in last few months in and around zirakpur apartments too?

My sources tells me that things are slowing little bit where investors had booked/gave "bayana" and its approaching the payment time so not much activities in buy/sell ...at least for plots etc

Not sure if its true in apartments or not ?

In apartments, the prices are on the rise. An year ago the transaction price used to be 1800-1900 psf, whereas these days the transaction prices are minimum 2200-2300 psf. New projects are also launching at this price. There has been an increase and appreciation in apartments in last one year.
    CommentQuote
  • vishranti project in zirakpur

Hi , friends has anybody got any information on vishranti project , behind best price wallmart ? They say it is approved by gmada , roads ar 35 ft , prices ar bit high 22k, any more information will be appreciated. Thanks
    CommentQuote