Good investment option in tricity

Last updated: July 1 2013
40 | Posts
13523 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good investment option in tricity

Guys, If you are still looking for some good investment in tricity area then I would say new GMADA sector 123 is good option.

Here are my points to support the same:

1. Its’ very close to Chandigarh almost as Mullanpur (open below link 1 to confirm). Importantly, I would advice you to go for Sector 123 not 124 and the only reason is its closeness to CHD J.. I knw we are sick of CHD
    2. It’s a new upcoming sector in Mohali as marketed by GMADA green Mohali. It will be low-density residential sectors (link 2).
    3. It’s being developed by Bajwa Developersand they have good reputation at least in tricity area.
    4. Would prefer this over Mullanpur b’coz of upcoming elections in Punjab and the problems that we are hearing for Mullanpur highway and metro project gets scraped (see what’s happening in TN..new govt is reversing all the decision made by DMK).

I too recently have bought a plot over there. The rates are now b/w 16-18K. I was holding to post this mssg b’coz the project was not approved by GMADA but yday I got the mssg from my Bank, and they say it’s almost done deal (they sanctioned my loan so I trust themJ).

Here are some links to verify the same:
    Sector 123, New Sunny Enclave
    To put Master Plan into practice, Mohali gets Zonal Development Plan - Indian Express
    The Chandigarh Reality Scene: May 2011
    The Chandigarh Reality Scene: Best time for property investment in the chandigarh region - Properties to look for - Greater Mohali

Above info is just my own analysis, so before making any decision, do your research thoroughly and challenge the above info you may see some other good option or finalize this one.

~Ricky

Re : Good investment option in tricity

ok

YOU ARE GETTING A LOAN FROM WHICH BANK.....AND KINDLY LET US KNOW ONE MORE THING....IS THAT AREA NEAR JANDPUR....THE PLOTING IS THERE OR IS IT RAW?

Comment

Here is requested info

the bank is ICICI..and yes, it's b/w chd sector 39 west and jandpur.
      I have already given 3 installments and the last one is due on possession.
      Developer has already started work.. I believe they ll give possession in next 2-3 months.

~Ricky
      Last edited June 9 2011, 07:06 PM.

Comment

1.Does anyone have the execution history of the developer? Any previous project?

2.When is the project likely to get approved by GMADA? Any project is worth a look only after it gets approved- others wise not worth risk.

3. How is the approach road? I visited the area couple of months back. Lots of developers there offering plots but not much infrastructure. Hope things have changed.

Comment

Hi Ricky,
          Thanks for your post. I have few question if you don't mind replying.

1) What’s the project name in sector 123 (Sunny Enclave) ? (No mention of NEW Sunny Enclave on builder website.)
          2) Did you buy directly from builder or resale from brocker/owner
          3) What size of plots are available?
          4) Have they given you plot number, location etc.

Thanks in advance for your input.
          Last edited June 10 2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

To ans Gurdial Qs

Pls see my response

1 .They are the first in this business in tricity. They have started their first project sunny enclave (which is now sector 125) back in 2001. My brother bought a plot over there, and it was good experience. sec 125 is well developed and connected and indeed lot of ppl are living there.
            The builder too have a presecne in other parts of punjab (infact only punjab)

Check below link for builder's review
            Bajwa Group of Companies Greater Mohali - Bajwa Developers Pvt. Ltd. Builders & Property Developers Greater Mohali, Punjab

2.This is tricky. As I said, bank has already approved my loan (18 lacs) for plot over there so I assume they must have checked everything.
            And as per the builder it's done deal. You can verify the same w/ other resources.

3. The builder has just started work on this project but the good thing is, this new sector is adjacent to their old sector-125 which is very well connected.

As per TOI, new kharar bypass that cut this new sector ll be completed in next 6 months. Google it for more.

Kharar bypass could be ready in 6 months - Times Of India

And the other imp thing. Open below lnk for the location

Sector 123, New Sunny Enclave

You ll notice it is in the middle right b/w mullanpur and the corner of mohali's new sectors 104-105. So even if mullanpur or other sectors develop in future, you ll be in middle.

~Ricky

Comment

to ans pahadia Qs

Hi pahadia, answering ur Qs

1.The project name is new sunny enclave sector 123

2. Wish I could have bought it from builder..it was from broker/original buyer but I paid only 1 installment to original buyer, and remaining 2 to builder, 4th is due on possession.
              3. Mine is 250 but they do have less also
              4. Yes, I knw the plot number and location. Builder had given me the project details.

Not sure where u r located but if possible then have a visit to this place and get all fact straight.

FYI..
              Delhi-based Real Estate Company working for the Indian Mariners, NRIs and High-end Professionals, is constructing its next housing project in the sector 123 mohali..have a look below link.
              http://mohalioceanic.com/projects.html

~Ricky

Comment

Ricky,

Can you share the dealer details so we can check what is the current availability and details

Atlguy

Comment

To AtlGuy

Hi AtlGuy, Sorry for replying late…was lil busy w/ some other stuff.

I would advice you to directly contact the builder and see if they have something, chk their website for contact details: Contact Us : Sunny Enclave

Don’t want to promote any specific builder here, so here are couples of them.

http://chandigarh.quikr.com/new-sunny-enclave-sector-123-kharar-Land-Plot-For-Sale/new-sunny-enclave-sector-123-kharar/x18222211429

Dealer: sidharth | Uniglobe group
                  : 9216724296, 9041291840, 9780360001 : 91-0172-4003516

Owner: AMAN KAPOOR
                  : 9872850068 s: 9872850068

Comment

vishranti enclave

Hi All,

Can you please tell me whether vishranti enclave on the back side of best Price (Wall Mart) is good option to buy land?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X