Collapse

GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

Last updated: July 5 2013
310 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

Does Punjab resident certificate means Domicile certificate or something else ?

OR : If we can submit 3out of 10 documents ,will this prove that you are residing in Punjab from past 5 years ( although you are not ) or do we need to provide any other documents also ?

Originally posted by AnkurPune View Post
    If you can get a Punjab resident certificate from a Tehseidaar, then you don't need anything else. In all other cases you have to be residing in Punjab since last 5 years. (Unless you are a NRI)

Comment

Tks Gurdial. Is my eligibility because of the flat I have in Zirakpur? Tks once again!

Comment

Originally posted by bips123 View Post
        Tks Gurdial. Is my eligibility because of the flat I have in Zirakpur? Tks once again!
        Yes and also I guess your passport would have a Punjab or Chd address.

Valid passport & documentary evidence to prove own/father’s/grand father’s Birth in Punjab or Chandigarh or proof of ownership of immovable property in Punjab or Chandigarh on the date of application in case of NRIs / PIOs / OCIs registered as per law.

Comment

I tried speaking to some officials in HDFC bank on the as i live in UK. They said at the moment they have no plans to make payment for the earnest money. Like you said Gurdial, all the banks are doing the wait and watch game which is quite stupid. As the first one to start would get instant response from the public.

Please can you keep us in the loop as and when this starts and which is a good bank to go to w.r.t interest rate etc ?

Comment

I don't hold an Indian passport anymore but have PIO/OCI. So can't show punjab/chd address in passport.

Comment

Gurdial ji ..could you please respond to my query ?

Originally posted by Sanjaykhanna View Post

OR : If we can submit 3out of 10 documents ,will this prove that you are residing in Punjab from past 5 years ( although you are not ) or do we need to provide any other documents also ?

Comment

Originally posted by bips123 View Post
                I don't hold an Indian passport anymore but have PIO/OCI. So can't show punjab/chd address in passport.
                Ownership of immovable property will do just fine in your case.

Comment

Yes, resident certificate is same as domicile certificate. You only need to submit three proofs, with one out the them satisfying the 5 yr clause.

Comment

As you suggested about a month back ,I applied for Domicile certificate..and now I have that..so does it mean I don't have to submit any other document (only domicile certificate )? Thanks for your help ..

Originally posted by gurdial View Post
                    Yes, resident certificate is same as domicile certificate. You only need to submit three proofs, with one out the them satisfying the 5 yr clause.

Comment

As you suggested about a month back ,I applied for Domicile certificate..and now I have that..so does it mean I don't have to submit any other document (only domicile certificate )? Thanks for your help ..
                      That's all you need buddy.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X