Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

Collapse
X
Collapse

GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

Last updated: July 5 2013
310 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

    Fairly Simple Process!

    Originally posted by Sukhdeep2006 View Post
    Anyone who have paid online from HDFC/any other bank for the application pls let me know how it goes. Is it a simple transfer like any other NEFT funds transfer to get the transaction number, which we are to fill out in the application form, or is there any other step specific to the application for GMADA.

    Help would be appreciated..
    Hello,

    Not sure if you have applied so far or not...

    I completed the online application just few mins back.
    Its fairly simple(dint expected such simple process from a sarkaari office)

    regards
    -RD

    Comment


    • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

      HELP!!!!!

      Hi Guys,

      Please help me with these queries.

      1. Can we sell/transfer the plot once we get it by draw??

      2. What should be the minimum premium one can expect in the open market if he wants to sell this immediately????

      Thanks
      Abhi

      Comment


      • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

        You can only transfer the plots after the Letter of Intent (LOI) has been issued. Thats issued after payment of 30% of the amount.

        Premium could vary. My own feeling is 3-5k for large plots and 15k for the 100 sq yard plots.
        SBS

        Comment


        • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

          Finally, dicided not to apply in this lottery. I d earlier for HUDA, Greater Noida, Yamuna authority and DDA too but didnt get any and lost all the application upfront money.
          Seems I am not lucky and probability of getting a plot in this draw is less. Therefore, will not apply and best luck for all those who are applying for this

          Comment


          • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

            Originally posted by sbsbpo View Post
            You can only transfer the plots after the Letter of Intent (LOI) has been issued. Thats issued after payment of 30% of the amount.

            Premium could vary. My own feeling is 3-5k for large plots and 15k for the 100 sq yard plots.
            Would the premiums vary so much with the size of the plots?

            Comment


            • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

              I think it will be lot of difference

              1) Pricing for 100 sq yard is 15k while 500 k is 19k. so difference is 4k straight away. anyways total price of smaller plot is higher on a per sq metre basis even in places like Aerocity

              2) for smaller plots affordability is high hence premium will be higher.

              3) for 500 sq yard official pricing is 95 lakhs. premium will be very little.
              SBS

              Comment


              • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

                Originally posted by sbsbpo View Post
                I think it will be lot of difference

                1) Pricing for 100 sq yard is 15k while 500 k is 19k. so difference is 4k straight away. anyways total price of smaller plot is higher on a per sq metre basis even in places like Aerocity

                2) for smaller plots affordability is high hence premium will be higher.

                3) for 500 sq yard official pricing is 95 lakhs. premium will be very little.
                Ok. I used to think that the per sq yard prices would not differ much. At least not the the level you have mentioned.
                Does any one have any knowledge of what the premiums were in case of 500 sq yard plots in Aerocity as compared to a 100 or 250 sq yard plot.
                Also in general what would be the difference in per sq yard rate in case of a 100 / 500 sq yard plot in lets say Chandigarh?

                Comment


                • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

                  Originally posted by AnkurPune View Post
                  Ok. I used to think that the per sq yard prices would not differ much. At least not the the level you have mentioned.
                  Does any one have any knowledge of what the premiums were in case of 500 sq yard plots in Aerocity as compared to a 100 or 250 sq yard plot.
                  Also in general what would be the difference in per sq yard rate in case of a 100 / 500 sq yard plot in lets say Chandigarh?
                  For Aerocity the premium difference is of approx. Rs. 2k/3k per sq. yard. e.g. a 100/150 sq. yds fetches premium of 24k then 200 sq. yds would fetch about 22k, 250/300 sq. yds about 19/20k, 400 sq. yds about 16/17k and 500 sq. yds about 14k/15k.

                  For Ecocity starting from 15k premium for 100 sq. yds. you can factor in flat 2k/3k per sq. yds + the increased cost of the plot as well. So e.g. 200 sq. yds would fetch about 11-12k per sq. yds as premium.

                  Please don't forget that ecocity premiums may further shoot up if GMADA decides to invite bids for some ecocity plots before/around the Nov. 28th draw of lots.

                  Cheerz!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

                    Rightly mentioned. There is a difference of about 8k per sq yard in Aerocity where GMADA was charging 12,000 from everyone. In this case they are having 4000 difference. Hence the difference will be even larger. My bet would be 4-5k (500 sq yard) to 15k (100 sq yard)
                    SBS

                    Comment


                    • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

                      Originally posted by sbsbpo View Post
                      Rightly mentioned. There is a difference of about 8k per sq yard in Aerocity where GMADA was charging 12,000 from everyone. In this case they are having 4000 difference. Hence the difference will be even larger. My bet would be 4-5k (500 sq yard) to 15k (100 sq yard)
                      Well this is an eye opener for me. I thought that the per square yard cost should not vary much with the plot size. However it seems I was wrong.

                      So a 500 sql yard plot need not be the highest in total profit, a 300 sq yard plot may fetch more profit than a 500 sq yard.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X