Collapse

GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

Last updated: July 5 2013
310 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

Any time frame of launch and price expected...
    Originally posted by gurdial View Post
    Arora_B,

I think UT resident should not have any problem in applying.

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
      Any time frame of launch and price expected...
      Should be soon and b/w 15-16k.

Comment

my wife is from Punjab ( born and brought up ) , but I have never stayed in Punjab.. so I want to know can I apply on her name , but she is a housewife , so will there be any problem or its ok ?

Should be soon and b/w 15-16k.

Comment

Pricing looks pretty interesting . I wonder, will Non - Punjab guys would be allowed to put in applications ?

Gurdial, let the forum know, when u get any clarification on this .

Price is expected to be around 15k and usually GMADA plots give good returns
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Sanjaykhanna,

Domicile means (in this case atleast) those who have resided in the state for some period of time. Has nothing to do with whether one is born in the state or not (unlike it is in J&k or HP).

Simple solution for you to have a certificate made with wife parents or some close relatives house as address.

Manoja ji,

Price is pretty good. One can expect min price to be 30k in the secondary market but everyone is saying it will be much higher.

As for domicile issue, there are many ways around it. All GMADA wants is the certificate.

Comment

gurdial, please check yr. PM box .
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks gurdial ji for responding to my message.
                So if I have a residence proof in Punjab then I can apply for it ?

But , the other option what I am thinking is :

Since my wife is from Punjab, so I can apply on her name ? Is this possible even though she is housewife.I mean do you need to submit Income proof ,the way it happens in Rajasthan ? IF not, then I can easily apply on her name .

The other option I am thinking is to apply on my inlaws name (Father in law) and if it comes then I can get it tranferred to my name ?

Please let me know what will be the best option ?

Thanks
                Sanjaykhanna,

Domicile means (in this case atleast) those who have resided in the state for some period of time. Has nothing to do with whether one is born in the state or not (unlike it is in J&k or HP).

Simple solution for you to have a certificate made with wife parents or some close relatives house as address.

Manoja ji,

Price is pretty good. One can expect min price to be 30k in the secondary market but everyone is saying it will be much higher.

As for domicile issue, there are many ways around it. All GMADA wants is the certificate.

Comment

Sanjaykhanna,

Not resident proof but a domicile certificate which you can get from the Tehsildar.

As for your wife, it does not matter whether she is a housewife or a working wife. One does not need to submit any kind of income proof.

Who ever can get a domicile certificate easiest is the one on whose name you can apply.

One more thing, try get the certificate before the advertisement comes out because now it will be made in routine without asking too many questions and won`t cost much. If GMADA does decide to keep the clause, every Tom,Dick and Harry will rush to get one.
                  Last edited June 13 2011, 10:16 AM.

Comment

gurdial ji,

How can one get a domicile certificate from Tehsildar? Please provide some more info/tips.

Sanjaykhanna,

Not resident proof but a domicile certificate which you can get from the Tehsildar.

As for your wife, it does not matter whether she is a housewife or a working wife. One does not need to submit any kind of income proof.

Who ever can get a domicile certificate easiest is the one on whose name you can apply.

One more thing, try get the certificate before the advertisement comes out because now it will be made in routine without asking too many questions and won`t cost much. If GMADA does decide to keep the clause, every Tom,Dick and Harry will rush to get one.

Comment

chdguy,

You can get domicile certificate from the SDM office. Just get the necessary form and submit to the Tehsildar( or the designated official). If you don`t mind paying a little extra go through an agent(you find them outside the office) as its hassle free and quick.

Usually they check your voter card, electricity or landline bills, rent deeds, ration card etc and sometimes not even that.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X