Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by sbsbpoThat will be interesting to see :) Though my view is that there is very limited downside in Greater Mohali / Mullanpur. In India even in Grade C towns prices are not below 20-25 thousand and land is unlikely to go out of fashion :)
Land will not go out of fashion but affordability will make it go out of reach. 25000 * 250 sq yds = 62.5 Lakhs
Now how many working class people today have this kind of cash available very few. While middle class has grown it has ways to go to reach this kind of affordability. By the way above is just for land we are not even talking about construction costsCommentQuote0Flag
- Letters of intent on the way
Land-pooling beneficiaries await draw of lots
Tribune News Service
Mohali, February 5
Even as the beneficiaries under the land-pooling scheme are waiting for the draw of lots for allotment of around 1,400 plots in Mullanpur Eco-City, the Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA) has started issuing letters of intent (LOI) to successful allottees under the general category.
Citing the model code of conduct, the Greater Mohali Area development Authority (GMADA) had delayed the draw of lot for the beneficiaries under the land-pooling scheme. Earlier, the draw was to be held in the third week of December, 2011.
The landowners, who are beneficiaries under the land-pooling scheme, are crying foul as it had been stated by the GMADA officials that the LOIs for the general category and those opting for land pooling would be held simultaneously.
In December, 2011 when the Land Acquisition Collector (LAC) had gone to take possession of the land for Eco-City, the landowners had prevented the LAC staff from taking over the possession as they had not been allotted plots under the land-pooling scheme. Initially, GMADA had held the draw of lots for 870 plots for general category applicants. Now, the draw of lots will be held for those whose land had been acquired for the Eco City project and Medicity. The beneficiaries will be given the plot number of their residential and commercial sites.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any rumor or knowledge about when GMADA will issue the LOI or plot number of Ecociy. ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Any Plots or Villas available for booking in Tricity
I am looking for a 500 sq yd plot or a readymade villa in a planned community, preferably built by a good builder with all amenities. Can you suggest which is the best area to buy, which builder and what are the rates.
I have come across options from ATS and Shipra in Dera Bassi and Emaar MGF and Ansal in Mohali on Kharar Landran road. How is the development on this road coming up?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello Friends,
I applied for 300yds. using bank finance and got the refund of Rs. 8000/- on 10th Jan. from the interest paid to bank.
Others too check with banks before the Loan Staff leave the branch. ..CommentQuote1Flag
- GMADA is charging 2.5% for transfer of LOI in the ECO CITY. Could someone clarify whether registration charges are also applicable on the transferred plot especially if it is a land pooling category plot.CommentQuote0Flag