Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

Collapse
X
Collapse

GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

Last updated: July 5 2013
310 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

    Originally posted by singhak View Post
    Dear Gurdial - Need help again, My friend has got name in the draw of Ecocity & again he got confused because someone told him that he is not eligible as he already have a property in Mohali though he brought it through resale. Now he wants to surrender the ecocity plot & I am convincing him not to do that , Pls advise he is eligible. - Thanks
    From what you have told me, he is clearly eligible. Where is the doubt ? Tell him to read the brochure. However, if he is still getting sleepless nights, best go to the GMADA office and clarify his inhibitions himself.

    Comment


    • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

      Thanks Sir, Is it possible to get your contact no, I will tell him to talk with you directly, He tried GMADA but no one talks there - Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

        Originally posted by singhak View Post
        Thanks Sir, Is it possible to get your contact no, I will tell him to talk with you directly, He tried GMADA but no one talks there - Thanks
        My assurance means nothing for him, after all I`m an average Joe just like you. Plus, I will be telling nothing new other than what I have told you here. Whereas, a clarification from GMADA will carry the weight of the assessing authority. Tell him to go down to the GMADA office and get his doubt cleared.

        Comment


        • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

          Originally posted by singhak View Post
          Dear Gurdial - Need help again, My friend has got name in the draw of Ecocity & again he got confused because someone told him that he is not eligible as he already have a property in Mohali though he brought it through resale. Now he wants to surrender the ecocity plot & I am convincing him not to do that , Pls advise he is eligible. - Thanks
          Your friend is very much eligible. The person who gets a property in any govt. scheme, for that matter, should not have got a property directly from any govt. scheme in the past, though, everyone is free to have as many properties through sale/purchase at his/her own end. This is to ascertain that the person takes the benefit of owning a property directly from the govt. at a lesser rate only once in his lifetime.

          Comment


          • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

            Normally this is the case. However if you carefully read the rules this time , it says that anyone owning a house by the government in Punjab or CHD is not allowed. Maybe the intention is to debar only the original allottes but its not written in this manner. He can check with GMADA - but this is the exact dilemma we faced.



            Originally posted by tarungirdhar View Post
            Your friend is very much eligible. The person who gets a property in any govt. scheme, for that matter, should not have got a property directly from any govt. scheme in the past, though, everyone is free to have as many properties through sale/purchase at his/her own end. This is to ascertain that the person takes the benefit of owning a property directly from the govt. at a lesser rate only once in his lifetime.
            SBS

            Comment


            • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

              I am pretty certain Gurdial is right. Many (Maybe most) of the houses in Chandigarh / Mohali would have been initially allocated by the Govt to someone. This does not make the current holder ineligible. If someone has been directly allocated a property from the Government as a part of a draw, then he cannot apply again. The rationale behind it is simple. Government allocates land / flats are subsidized rates and once a person has got a property once, it wants that someone else should be benefited. Simple. So I too am pretty certain your friend is safe and don't need to worry.

              On a lighter note, if the allocated plot is giving sleepless nights to your friend, I will be more than willing to take the burden off him. Instead of surrendering ask him to sell it to me (at the Govt. price of course), and I will take care of all the headache.

              Comment


              • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

                Originally posted by AnkurPune View Post
                I am pretty certain Gurdial is right. Many (Maybe most) of the houses in Chandigarh / Mohali would have been initially allocated by the Govt to someone. This does not make the current holder ineligible. If someone has been directly allocated a property from the Government as a part of a draw, then he cannot apply again. The rationale behind it is simple. Government allocates land / flats are subsidized rates and once a person has got a property once, it wants that someone else should be benefited. Simple. So I too am pretty certain your friend is safe and don't need to worry.

                On a lighter note, if the allocated plot is giving sleepless nights to your friend, I will be more than willing to take the burden off him. Instead of surrendering ask him to sell it to me (at the Govt. price of course), and I will take care of all the headache.

                Ha Ha..Nice one Ankur..On a lighter note again, even I am ready to have sleepless nights provided he transfers the plot on my name.. :P
                But, yes don't worry...He is very much eligible and is very lucky to have got the plot in this scheme..

                Comment


                • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

                  Anyone having any recent update on GMADA ecocity refunds ???? Please update if any information on this..

                  Comment


                  • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

                    Dear Mates - Appreciate your views , My friend is convinced now & would be keeping the plot, But actually I have sleepless nights cos I don't want him to loose such a great oppurtunity, After all he is my soul buddy

                    Thanks all

                    Comment


                    • Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

                      Originally posted by tarungirdhar View Post
                      Anyone having any recent update on GMADA ecocity refunds ???? Please update if any information on this..
                      Money refunded today evening.....
                      I had applied online.

                      Check your accounts

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X