Collapse

GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

Last updated: July 5 2013
310 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

I had not applied online, rather I had applied through application brochure manually through a draft addressed to GMADA. Anyone like me who had not applied online but has got the refund.

Kindly update.

Comment

I have also not applied online and still not recieved my money back.

Comment

any feedback on the residential project "Purab" being launched by gmada at sec 88, mohali?

Comment

Originally posted by monta_k View Post
          any feedback on the residential project "Purab" being launched by gmada at sec 88, mohali?

The project looks promising if GMADA actually lives up to the expectations, also develops the IT Park in the adjoining area, and completes the project in 3 years time. The project is certainly going to bring about a change in the way Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula are perceived by the country and the outside world. 15 storey buildings and that too in such a huge number would certainly pave way for skyscrapers in the tri-city. I think the project is going to be a value for money. GO for IT..

Comment

Hello
            I have seen many people thinking to invest in purab appartments with the refund money which comes from ecocity
            Is everyone aware that there is lock in period for 5 years in purab appartments and one has to pay full amount in 3 years to get possesion and after that he cant sell for 2 more years?

I think its only for end user who can pay all money to GMADA.

I would like to know how many end users applied in ecocity and how many applications are expected in purab appartments.

Comment

I recd a call from someone on the number in India (Mom took it). They said they were calling from Gmada for the refund of my money for the Ecocity plot. She said i was out of station and can call them back if they give the number since i was expected to be available only from 24th. They said no worries, we will call on the 24th. Strange...........any comments ? Is it some sort of new fraud going on in Punjab ?????????

Comment

That might be a genuine call from GMADA ofice to inquire something. Maybe address or something for posting of the draft or cheque. That may not be a hoax call..

Comment

Originally posted by Indigill View Post
                  I recd a call from someone on the number in India (Mom took it). They said they were calling from Gmada for the refund of my money for the Ecocity plot. She said i was out of station and can call them back if they give the number since i was expected to be available only from 24th. They said no worries, we will call on the 24th. Strange...........any comments ? Is it some sort of new fraud going on in Punjab ?????????
                  I hope they don't ask for 5K to process your refund.

Comment

I got mine - applied online

Comment

I got mine i applied online

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X