• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : GMADA Residential plots, Mullanpur, Chandigarh

got it. applied online

Comment

Thanks for the resonse tarungirdhar
      Ankur looks like it is geniune indeed as they are looking for people to apply again for the appartments. Hope to speak to them to get the refund as i will be off to India tomorrow.

Comment

Still anyone who has got the refund back through Draft ??? I guess all those who applied online have got the refund, but those who has applied through drafts are still to get their money back..

Comment

Originally posted by tarungirdhar View Post
          Still anyone who has got the refund back through Draft ??? I guess all those who applied online have got the refund, but those who has applied through drafts are still to get their money back..
          I have got my refund back via Axis bank check. I applied it via draft.

Comment

Anyone who is yet to recieve a refund? I have still not got mine (and am not on the waiting list)- wondering if I am the only one...
            I can never get through on the GMADA numbers. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by reversion View Post
              Anyone who is yet to recieve a refund? I have still not got mine (and am not on the waiting list)- wondering if I am the only one...
              I can never get through on the GMADA numbers. Any suggestions?
              I know of couple of guys who still have not got their refund. They are planning to visit the GMADA office early next year.
              Last edited December 31 2011, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Got mine whislt i was in India. Gmada sent me a cheque to my house address.

Comment

Did anyone get any update on ongoing premium for ecocity - As plot number have been allotted but i am not hearing much buzz ?

Any input - ?

Comment

The market is generally slow.

I am hearing premiums of 7-8 thousand for the larger plots but still almost no deals.

Believe things should pick up after elections (Mohali - Sector 99-110 area if congresss wins and Mullanpur if SAD!)

Originally posted by ATLGUY View Post
                    Did anyone get any update on ongoing premium for ecocity - As plot number have been allotted but i am not hearing much buzz ?

Any input - ?
                    SBS

Comment

I found there was no buzz in India. No one was selling in Mullanpur and no one to buy. I think all eyes are on the elections at the moment. I am not sure what happens if Manpreets party becomes the king maker Mullanpur or Mohali :-)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X