Friends, i would like to get your reviews on 2 things:

1. How is sector 91 shaping up and what are the average psf prices of multistory apartments over there? Last when i visited a year back i could see quite a lot construction happening around.

2. I had invested in Golf View towers developed by Hill view promoters long time which is now ready for possession. If any one can provide an update on the same would be really helpful.

Cheers!

Sunny
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Site Pics - Jan'12

Went to visit the site a month back.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I had visited the site some time back.

The internal layout and location of the flats is good, better than the GMADA's proposed flats in Sector 88.

However, the exteriors lack the vibrant look and progress seems to be very slow. The site requires lot of development before it becomes live-able.

Eden Court is a another new development by ACME builders coming up near these flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harrychd
    I had visited the site some time back.

The internal layout and location of the flats is good, better than the GMADA's proposed flats in Sector 88.

However, the exteriors lack the vibrant look and progress seems to be very slow. The site requires lot of development before it becomes live-able.

Eden Court is a another new development by ACME builders coming up near these flats.

I agree..lot of construction is happening in the adjoining area. Believe will take another 1-2 years for this sector to shape up.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the size availability of these flats, no. of bedrooms etc. and the rates.

Any idea.

Thanx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bhupinder1
    What are the size availability of these flats, no. of bedrooms etc. and the rates.

Any idea.

Thanx

Its a 1700 sqft flat (3BHK + DD + Store Room). When i checked in Jan'12 there were units available at 75-80 lakhs all inclusive.
    CommentQuote