Hi Guys,

Lets discuss in this form about the completed projects, ongoing projects and upcoming projects in this region so that it is helpful to all including me if anyone want to buy/sell property in this region.

So let me start with my views. I am seeing the great appreciation in the Peermushalla and Dhakoli from the last year.

What you guys suggest if this is the right place and if it is the right time to invest???

Can anyone know about the upcoming projects coming in the region like in my knowledge Sushma Crescent (3 BHK) is coming at the same location where there are already the societies Spangle Condos (Ready to Move), Sushma Urban Views (Under Construction), Sushma Elite Cross (Under Construction), Sushma Green Vista(Construction will start in October i guess).

I am looking for an investment so my main focus is on the area where appreciation will be better and interested in the upcoming projects where i can book at the time of pre launching and can have pre launching benefit.

Please share your views and also please make me correct if above information is incomplete.

Thanks,
Gagan
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Best project near chandigarh - 2 yrs span!

Hi friends,

I have just joined this forum & felt it could really help me in deciding my next home. I wish to invest in 3bhk+servant or 4bhk+servant with a time horizon of 2 yrs. I really likes Falcon view & Gillco Parkhills sample flats.

Please suggest any similar project w.r.t quality, prices. Which should be better out of Gillco Parkhills or Falcon view if looking as an end user?

Can we expect Aerocity to be habitable in next 2 yrs ? Any benefit of investing in Aerocity as compared to above 2?
    CommentQuote
  • Have you heard about the Hero Homes residential project, which is going to construct near sector 88 Mohali? I think, it is a good place to invest because it has several location advantages too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harvinder4u
    Hi friends,

I have just joined this forum & felt it could really help me in deciding my next home. I wish to invest in 3bhk+servant or 4bhk+servant with a time horizon of 2 yrs. I really likes Falcon view & Gillco Parkhills sample flats.

Please suggest any similar project w.r.t quality, prices. Which should be better out of Gillco Parkhills or Falcon view if looking as an end user?

Can we expect Aerocity to be habitable in next 2 yrs ? Any benefit of investing in Aerocity as compared to above 2?

None of the projects including aerocity is going to give returns in 2 years. With Aerocity you have advantage that demand will always be there and you would have higher chances of making profits. Consider apartments only if you are thinking for living purposes otherwise 3.7-4.0K psf is already being considered too much of a ticket size in this area(Falcon view holds a better edge though(Aerocity, IT City etc nearby).
    CommentQuote
  • harvinder4u; - As jatinderchd; mentioned for investment go for plots and not apartments, whatz your budget?
    CommentQuote
  • Gillco parkhills review

i feel living wise gillco parkhills is gonna be better choice as compared to Falcon view.
    CommentQuote
  • Any body looking for end use......must go and have look at AWHO (Army) society in sector 20 Panchkula at least once.........see the management ... maintenance..... security...... layout...... overall facilities........... excellent .
    CommentQuote
  • I thought AWHO sector 20 resale to civilian s in not problem registiary is not happening to civilian s
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

I am looking for a plot from 250 to 300 sq yards in Mohali area. Please suggest some builder plots.

This is for my retirement home/end use and my budget is a little negotiable.

Please let me know.

Thank you!
    CommentQuote
  • Green cover goes up in UT

Tribune News Service
    Chandigarh, December 5

According to the latest Indian State of Forest Report-2015, prepared by the Forest Survey of India (FSI), Chandigarh’s green cover consisting of area under tree cover and forest cover, has increased.

The city’s green cover, which includes the forest cover and tree cover, has increased from 27.26 square km in 2013 to 31.03 square km in 2015.

The report was released by Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar in New Delhi yesterday, which was compiled by the Forest Survey of India (FSI), Dehradun, which is under the Ministry Environment and Forests.

While giving out reasons of increase in the green cover in Chandigarh, the report reads, “It is due to plantation and protection activities”.

Meanwhile, the Forest Survey of India has included the Sukhna Wildlife Sanctuary in the UT’s green cover. The Forest Survey of India calculates the green cover on the basis of the map of the Survey of India and in that map the sanctuary has been shown as the part of Punjab and Haryana. Though, the UT maintains the sanctuary, yet the revenue record of the sanctuary is with Punjab and Haryana, an official added.

Green cover goes up in UT
    CommentQuote
  • does this mean that real estate prices will go down? they are very high at this time.
    CommentQuote
  • main bahut time se ghar dekh raha hoon ki price kam ho jayega parantu kuch bhi nahin ho raha hai....budhapa bahut najdeek hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 105 better bet, open spaces, big mall, premium construction like The Views by Emaar, proximity to airport, adjoining roads not that busy therefore less pollution, makes it a good option if not a compelling one. In coming years it would be compelling!
    CommentQuote