Hi Guys,

Lets discuss in this form about the completed projects, ongoing projects and upcoming projects in this region so that it is helpful to all including me if anyone want to buy/sell property in this region.

So let me start with my views. I am seeing the great appreciation in the Peermushalla and Dhakoli from the last year.

What you guys suggest if this is the right place and if it is the right time to invest???

Can anyone know about the upcoming projects coming in the region like in my knowledge Sushma Crescent (3 BHK) is coming at the same location where there are already the societies Spangle Condos (Ready to Move), Sushma Urban Views (Under Construction), Sushma Elite Cross (Under Construction), Sushma Green Vista(Construction will start in October i guess).

I am looking for an investment so my main focus is on the area where appreciation will be better and interested in the upcoming projects where i can book at the time of pre launching and can have pre launching benefit.

Please share your views and also please make me correct if above information is incomplete.

Thanks,
Gagan
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.