TDI City, TDI Tuscan Residency, Sec-110, Mohali - Views

Last updated: August 22 2016
15 | Posts
4119 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDI City, TDI Tuscan Residency, Sec-110, Mohali - Views

ok so i went to see the site and the sample flats and look pretty good.located right next to chd. engg. college on landran-banur road..do u think buying a 3 bhk apartment here would be good choice for both living and/or investment purpose in the long run ? from what i could deduce is:

pros:1) good location:right next to an engg. college and near to the med. college

2) construction quality looks good

3)reputed builders' presence in neighbourhood (emaar ,pearls)

4) situated on the highway

cons:1) bit far from chandigarh i feel

2) there is a proposed 100 feet road from here linking airport road,but as of now the traffic is kind of congested

3)lack of malls and shopping complexes nearby,although many are proposed in the vicinity

kindly express your views regarding this project.i am looking for a decent 3 bhk apartment in mohali/zirakpur area...your views will be highly appreciated

Re : TDI City, TDI Tuscan Residency, Sec-110, Mohali - Views

If you are looking for investment purposes, going for plot may be a much better bet since you will get a good 150-200sq yard plot some where in Greater mohali as the cost of 3 BHK.

Thanks.

Comment

There are also other options in that area like you can have such properties with Ansal, Pearls etc.

I also heard that Skyrock City welfare society is providing independent villas. Please share your inputs regarding the Skyrock City welfare society.

It looks a good deal to have independent villa rather than floor.

Comment

Originally posted by krishan View Post
        There are also other options in that area like you can have such properties with Ansal, Pearls etc.

I also heard that Skyrock City welfare society is providing independent villas. Please share your inputs regarding the Skyrock City welfare society.

It looks a good deal to have independent villa rather than floor.

I agree that there are better options available in the vicinity.Keep away from TDI for better future
        Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

ok.thanks for the inputs guys...skyrock welfare society is also offering plots 200,250 sq. yards besides the villas..what do you think will be their appreciation in medium to long term as compared to sunny enclave ?

as regards to pearls ,on its backside signature homes are coming up with plt sizes above 250 sq. yards...right now the entry is through a village ..any inputs regarding it?

Comment

No doubt investment with Pearls will give you good returns but the rates are already very high and moreover, no one knows when reality will start falling.

I am keen to know about Skyrock City welfare society. Is it worth investing there either in plot or villa?

Comment

I personally think you should invest with TDI. With regards to mall, there is Central Mall from EMAAR MGF on the same road and TDI is also coming up with another mall + this is the new happening area. In three years there would not be many independent plots left, as they are quite limited in number but you will keep getting new projects being launched w.r.t apartments.

Again appreciations are speculative....with the world market falling, the property prices in India are still going up. This cannot happen forever having seen people being affected in same situations in US/UK/Spain 4 years ago but they say make the most of it. I have been investing in independent plots at every stage as they provide better return. Apartment quality keeps getting better with time and the new ones even though they get expensive overtime provide better design and more luxuries (depending upon the builder). Builders are clever...they normally start cutting plots from the furthest distance from city centre. Similarly to sell new apartments they provide something different to keep the interest of the buyers. Its like new car model every a few years with different looks and features than before.

Lastly a small example....i go a lot to Canada and i see apartments (called Condos) in some areas have been depreciating in value rather than the appreciation. So go with what your heart and mind says but in my opinion, plots are a better value if looking for appreciation. Hope this thought process helps!! All the best!!!

Comment

Go for the projects having proven track record of possessions in tri-city. Even if something like property goes down possessionable plots will carry much more worth and less speculative(You can atleast do something with possessionable property)

TDI has been all sketchy in posssessions. Skyrock is relatively new in Greater Mohali area. I will suggest not to go beyond Sunny, Gillco and Shivalik in Greater Mohali area !!

Pearls will be good if you have that kind of investment. Same plot with much better location will cost less in the above three builders vis-a-vis pearls.

Comment

I agree that plot investment is the safe investment. But again the society also plays an important role. If I consider Sunny, Shiwalik etc. then there you can find any sizes of plots with bad layout that is the main problem. On the other hand with builders like TDI, Ansal, Pearl, EMAAR, Unitech ect. you will not face such problem.

But I observed that recently most of the builders are following this trend and start their minimum plotting sizes from 150 sq yards onwards.

I am considering Skyrock City welfare society because they have plots not less than 150 sq yards and moreover they are available at reasonable rate and location is good.

One thing I am not sure about the approval of their layout, project. Any inputs?

Comment

Well as i said that if you have that kind of investment(Pearls, Emaar, unitech etc) then you should go for elite league (pearls tops the list in that, TDI is not good at possessions).

Although i would agree to your comment on bad layout for S125 sunny, in the new sunny layout, minimum plot size is forced to 165 sq yard in S123/124 by GMADA and they would be connected to chd with twin 200 ft wide roads. Shivalik has its own league a lot of people live there already in sector 127(Shivalik + Gillco) and layout is not bad either. A property worth livable is the one worth investable !!

I personally consider the master plans as height of speculation and always look out for builder who can trusted for giving possession in a given time. Nothing matches the ROI of a property for which you have possession.

Rest its your choice and you should do all the due dilligence...

Thanks.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X