I'm looking for expert comments on Motiaz Developers new project on Ambala - Chd. highway, Royalciti. I'm an end user and want to know what are the prospects of this project. It would be of great help if someone can shed some light on any latest update/developements in this project.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The foundation has been laid out and the work is going on well (I dont know the speed since i am no construction expert .. :P). But dont you think that the society is heavily overpriced? I understand that the location is good and most of the projects in that location are asking that much only but as an end user i will get possession-able Nirmal Chhaya 3BHK at about 50-52L and ready for possession in 4-6 months Orbit 3 BHK in about 54L?
    CommentQuote
  • Jatinderchd, I had the same doubts you have raised in your post. but I realised the property is appreciating in the region by the day. And haven't seen property prices to have come down any where in the region even in such a time of slump overall. And also there are far more pros with this project then the cons against it. The property is being developed my Motiaz, one of the most reliable developers. The soceity is situated at a prime location, just at the end of the flyover with easy accessibility to the highway on either side.
    The other 2 projects mentioned by you lie in VIP road which is a big no for me considering the amount of construction in the area and the size of the road catering it. So overall I'm happy with my choice. My only concern was the speed of construction of the project.
    But the time since I paid my last visit there, a lot of earth has been moved.
    CommentQuote
  • Fair enough buddy.. All the Best !!
    CommentQuote