Hi,

One of my friend has taken a flat in Ansal Api, Palm Grove.Yesterday he received this mail from the company:

Dear Sir,

The charges related to the possession have been devised and the Facility management Company has also been deployed for maintenance of the Tower Units. The loading charges for the Tower has also been calculated and 200 Sq Ft area equivalent charge has been distributed to each Customer unit. The total that would be payable at the time of possession would be 200 Sq. Ft. * Rate of Booking = Total Payable. The amount would be added in the final possession charges.

Thanks & Regards.

According to this mail he needs to pay Rs 3-4 lacs extra for his apartment.Can a builder charge this much money extra at the time of Possession.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i am about to buy a apartment in palm grove, but current owner of that apartment didnt tell me about this increased money which i wil have 2 pay on possession. what should i do?
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal API

Originally Posted by tanmay178
    i am about to buy a apartment in palm grove, but current owner of that apartment didnt tell me about this increased money which i wil have 2 pay on possession. what should i do?

Hi Tanmay,

Have you talked t the owner about this. as per the email below, it seems in every flat they have increased the area by 200 sq. ft. Hence the prize increase. Dint you enquired from brokers/ builder before?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanmay178
    i am about to buy a apartment in palm grove, but current owner of that apartment didnt tell me about this increased money which i wil have 2 pay on possession. what should i do?

Yes you need to pat this money at the time of possession.So add 4 lacs to the price.
    CommentQuote
  • hi sachin, yet i dint purchase any floor/apartment. i will buy within 2-3 days. yes now i enquired , owner said that he will pay all the increased charges+ 5% balance then transfer the apartment on my name. rest let us c.... ansal 5 star hotel and ansal plaza are coming on which sector???
    CommentQuote
    hi sachin, yet i dint purchase any floor/apartment. i will buy within 2-3 days. yes now i enquired , owner said that he will pay all the increased charges+ 5% balance then transfer the apartment on my name. rest let us c.... ansal 5 star hotel and ansal plaza are coming on which sector???

Plaza is coming in sec 114 and about 5 star hotel no idea.
    CommentQuote
  • okkk...any idea how far is EXCLUSIVE FLOORS from main sector road 114??
    CommentQuote
    okkk...any idea how far is EXCLUSIVE FLOORS from main sector road 114??

about 1.5-2kms i suppose
    CommentQuote
  • hmmm....it seems too far. i have seen luxury floors and happy homes. but didnt remember exclusive floors location. i dnt like happy homes quality. dnt sure abt quality of exclusive floor...one thing i dnt like abt ansal that they dnt provide wooden frames windows doors except main door. i saw gilco quality. it was totally marbel flooring living room, modular kitchen and all wooden windows doors
    CommentQuote
  • one thing more: while surfing thro' net Orchard County Mohali Apartments in Mohali Palm Grove Apartments Flat Luxury Apartments in City Mohali Punjab it has been written here seperate split/package Air conditioner unit and 25 litr gyser will be provided. is it so???
    CommentQuote
    one thing more: while surfing thro' net Orchard County Mohali Apartments in Mohali Palm Grove Apartments Flat Luxury Apartments in City Mohali Punjab it has been written here seperate split/package Air conditioner unit and 25 litr gyser will be provided. is it so???

No it's not provided.But you will get an inverter for Power Back up
    CommentQuote
  • sachin if u have any other idea apart from ansal, then do tell me. i will surely consider. as it is the matter of life time investment. i heard abt signature homes sec 100. but grnd floor 57 lacs. out of my pocket. but if it is worth to spend 57 on pearl city-signature homes, i would take more loan. but i need complete satisfaction in terms of quality, approachibility, future prospectives and of course money wise also
    CommentQuote