Which is best place for small investment and get good returns
zirakpur , mohali , gurgaon , noida , friadabad
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Assuming you are not worried about the funds:
    Gurgaon/Noida, Faridabad, Mohali, Zirakpur

If limited funds Mohali can top that list with more value for money.
    CommentQuote
  • my personal opinion ...money makes money.......if we invest crores ....return ll comes in crores......cuz of inflation.. i think new mullanpur is good for long term invstment..cuz prices r almost same wid last year........but nxt five year ll tell us ...but in gurgaon.,,invest fast ..returns fast........cuz lots of buyer and seller.....but in our north main buyer is nri (us or uk or ???)........so season is ovr nri returned back....,,,buyer ll come after august......so untill august...buying property is good point...but if u want to sell it...no body gives u a good offer cuz of no buyer.............
    CommentQuote
  • INDI gill ..would u like to recomend any particular sector in mohali for investment..I think u r right (Mohali ll be the nxt business hub , five star hotel , Airport ,and lot more..) So in which sector in mohlai plot prices r very resonable.........?
    Plz reply
    CommentQuote
  • My thought at the moment is to hold on to your cash. If you really want to invest, then put your money in commercial property and if you still want a plot of land Aero city/Echo city are safe bets. Depending upon your money power you can invest any where from Sec123/124/125 which are really good bets to Gilco, Ansal,IREO etc.....for the moment stay away from EMAAR. They have lot of complications
    CommentQuote
  • whats the status of shivalik city my brother was contacted that the price is around 15000 and the possesion is immediate in resale and there is already houses buing built
    is it worth investing
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks harsimran....what size of plots r there . Do u have some direct number then give it me ..other than i can google it. But I have a group of pepl . who wants to invest wid me. So my main Intrest is close (sectrs around airport) to Airport (Mohali)..But this shivalik city plot i can handle by my self Don't you think Investment close airport is a good deal. (like AERO CITY)
    CommentQuote
  • Shiwalik city is the only project in landran road wherein people have already started living. I have myself purchased a plot in shiwalik valley sector 115. I can give you agent's number if you are looking for a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi IndiGill Thanks for your advice in this thread.Iam a new member in this forum living in Australia but belongs to panchkula.i will be visiting india next month and thinking to invest.iam reading almost all the threads(related to tricity) in forum for long now...any further discussion will be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone we all want to invest let's make a consensus and get a good bargain if we buy 7-8 plots from the same builder together we r sure to get about 5% discount
    Mr shergill is leading us on this
    CommentQuote