Last updated: March 5 2012
7 | Posts
2528 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent developments in Bajwa developers Sector 123/124 -- Pics

Hey guys,

Found a few pics of development of sector 124 on net. When i went there about a month back, this much progress was already there. The thread seems to be very new so this might be very much relevant to few of us. Ravi ji, any ideas if the development has got past these pics?

SocialHectare.com • View topic - Latest Developments in New Sunny Enclave Sector 123/124

Re : Recent developments in Bajwa developers Sector 123/124 -- Pics

price and plot size and how abt returns ????????????

Comment

Originally posted by starconsult View Post
      price and plot size and how abt returns ????????????
      Sir, i dont know the current price. I have been holding on 123 and 124 for about 1.5 years now. I was getting about 3K psy return on an average on these about a month back(although i am sure that the return wont have increased). A few months back i were getting 5K psy return. I sometimes think that i should have considered shelving them off at that time since 123/124 never crossed the peak rate of 18-19k psy !!
      Last edited February 23 2012, 02:44 PM.

Comment

thanks

Thanks for progress update on S123/124 Jatinder.

Will appreciate if some one can mark S123/124 area in wikimapia (I know it will be rough guess but surely will help forum members).

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Thanks,
        Ricky

Comment

I went to Sunny Enclave (sec 124/123 & 125) today. The pictures in the link in Jatinder's post present a positive side,,, but significant part in 123/124 is yet nothing except green fields.
          Last edited March 4 2012, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Rickyy,

Although its not a very fresh master plan, bt still u can get an idea from here.

http://www.sunnyenclave.com/images/l...aster-plan.pdf

I saw a big one with a broker in sunny enclave, i enquired from him if that is available on the NET - ... he said the latest/updated master plan may be bought from Bajwa Builders for Rs 500.

Comment

thanks really.

I have this pdf w/ me but its quite old and only covers sec 125.

Someone has marked the location of S123/124 in wikimapia but it doesn't look accurate.

As per the latest visit of my frnd the work on S123 is on going on w/ full pace, and BDL office is asking for registry though possession will be given in next 4-5 months.

Other piece of news is GMADA may launch ECO city-II in near future next to S123/124 location.

Thanks,
              Ricky

Originally posted by really View Post
              Rickyy,

Although its not a very fresh master plan, bt still u can get an idea from here.

http://www.sunnyenclave.com/images/l...aster-plan.pdf

I saw a big one with a broker in sunny enclave, i enquired from him if that is available on the NET - ... he said the latest/updated master plan may be bought from Bajwa Builders for Rs 500.

Comment

Originally posted by Rickyy View Post
                thanks really.

I have this pdf w/ me but its quite old and only covers sec 125.

Someone has marked the location of S123/124 in wikimapia but it doesn't look accurate.

As per the latest visit of my frnd the work on S123 is on going on w/ full pace, and BDL office is asking for registry though possession will be given in next 4-5 months.

Other piece of news is GMADA may launch ECO city-II in near future next to S123/124 location.

Thanks,
                Ricky
                The layout of sector 123/124 is still stuck. The stretch posted in that blog is the only one that is approved in sector 123/124, i have personally visited there sometime back and there are only green fields except this area on the other side of the area. I think GMADA is trying to align their proposed Eco-City-2 with the layouts still !!

Thanks.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X