Hi all,

I am planning to book a 3 BHK flat in SBP City of Dreams in sector 115. They have two projects, City of Dreams in sector 116 and City of Dreams in sector 115. They are little expensive as compared to market price but the sample flat that they have shown is of good quality and they are offering 7 start club facility free of cost.

Does anyone have any insights or past experiences with SBP? Is buying a property in Sectors 115/116 a good investment option for future?
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajeshgautam007
    Hi all,

I am planning to book a 3 BHK flat in SBP City of Dreams in sector 115. They have two projects, City of Dreams in sector 116 and City of Dreams in sector 115. They are little expensive as compared to market price but the sample flat that they have shown is of good quality and they are offering 7 start club facility free of cost.

Does anyone have any insights or past experiences with SBP? Is buying a property in Sectors 115/116 a good investment option for future?

BRO before buying any property first visit actual flat
    i have personally experienced specially in tricity
    if actual flat is not there then u can go and see actual flat of the project which builder completed like sbp complete sbp soth city and sbp derrabasi

what price they are giving
    CommentQuote