Last updated: July 18 2013
16 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : properties under 25-26 lakhs near chandigarh

Originally posted by augmentin View Post
    vip road zirakpur is the best and you can get a 2 bhk flat in 29 lakh
    What best. Imagine you going to office at 9 all the other flat owners going about the same time + school buses as well.

minimum 1500 people coming out on a 35 ft. wide road and then merging with Chd-Delhi Highway. Disaster is the only word. Its going to become a bottle neck.

VIP road is the worst place to buy a flat.
    Last edited July 17 2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Hi there,

I have the same question but I would prefer to invest in a plot in Mohali and get it constructed for residential purposes (not for investment). As I am new to this forum, I don't know how to put up my question separately so that I can get replies. Can you help me compare zirakpur Vs mohali for an investment of 25-30 lacs for residing. I am considering a plot in Sunny Enclave sector 125 but not sure if that would be a safe place to live.

Please advice.

Comment

Also, please let me know how can I place a separate posting for seeking reply.

Comment

Originally posted by chandigarh33 View Post
          Hi there,

I have the same question but I would prefer to invest in a plot in Mohali and get it constructed for residential purposes (not for investment). As I am new to this forum, I don't know how to put up my question separately so that I can get replies. Can you help me compare zirakpur Vs mohali for an investment of 25-30 lacs for residing. I am considering a plot in Sunny Enclave sector 125 but not sure if that would be a safe place to live.

Please advice.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/792424-post2.html

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X