New to this forum..I am interested to buy a 3BHK Apartement/150 Sq yard plot(as an end user) in Zirakpur/Panchkula region..My budget is around 35-45 lacs...Could you please provide a name of good builders in this region?
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashwani05
    New to this forum..I am interested to buy a 3BHK Apartement/150 Sq yard plot(as an end user) in Zirakpur/Panchkula region..My budget is around 35-45 lacs...Could you please provide a name of good builders in this region?

Are you looking for pesonal use or investment? You will need to atleast double ur budget for panchkula. You will have quite a few options in zkp !!
    CommentQuote
  • if you are looking for immediate use, in this budget you may in zirakpur only. not in mohali/panchkula....
    CommentQuote
  • Thnx Jatinder..Its for personal use..What are the options available in Zirakpur?
    CommentQuote
  • Ready to Move or you can wait for 2-3 years ?
    CommentQuote
  • I can wait 2 years if getting a better deal
    CommentQuote
  • If you can wait two years .. you can try sushma and new generation maple(u will get very good deals) ...

For ready to move in, you can try out .. Spangle Heights/New Gen apartments/Motia Heights -- Dhakoli, Royal Estate -- Main Zkp, Panchkula Heigts/Trishla in peer mushalla
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks..I am confused in Susma and New generation Maple?..In terms of Location and property value - which one you suggest?
    CommentQuote
  • welcome other people advice also regarding Sushma - elite cross and new generation maple.
    CommentQuote