friends, for residential purpose after 1-1.5 years which area should be better??? kharar- chandigarh or kharar-landran road??
Read more
44 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kharar-Landran will get developed fast, so after 1-1.5 yrs Kharar Landran would be a better option.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks sachin...i want to purchase a plot for self use resedential purpose? where should i buy? budget 30-35 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • very true...kharar landran road is really good for investment right now...very soon it will be a part of fully developed mohali...you can see some good builder project there...like shivalik..gillco etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by begood
    very true...kharar landran road is really good for investment right now...very soon it will be a part of fully developed mohali...you can see some good builder project there...like shivalik..gillco etc...

With Kharar chandigarh road, do u mean NH 21, going to sector 38/39 round about?
    CommentQuote
  • jatinderchd: with kharar-chd road i mean to cover the area---sunny/new sunny/shivalik avenue i.e. sec 123/124/125
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanmay178
    jatinderchd: with kharar-chd road i mean to cover the area---sunny/new sunny/shivalik avenue i.e. sec 123/124/125

Old sunny and Gillco 127 would be almost out of budget. The debate is between new sunny(123/124) and Kharar-Landran road. To me its like personal preference, Right now Sector 115 is developing faster than 123/124 but Bajwa does hold the power to turn the table around with regards to development(proven record in Sunny 125). Ansal 114 might be another decent bet in that budget.
    CommentQuote
  • @jatinder: whats abt divine world??? they are offering plots at 17000 per sq yard???
    CommentQuote
  • one question more: SHIVALIK AVENUE VILLA 165 SQ YARDS BEING OFFERED IN 60 LACS?? SHOULD I THINK FOR THAT ONE????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanmay178
    one question more: SHIVALIK AVENUE VILLA 165 SQ YARDS BEING OFFERED IN 60 LACS?? SHOULD I THINK FOR THAT ONE????

Diwine world is not in GMADA sectors, 17K psy is not a good investment if you can get at same rate in a GMADA sector(Sec 115/124).

You will get the same area better location possessionable villa in 60L in the same sector. Why to wait for unknown time for the villa which will be offerred in some date in future !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jatinderchd
    Diwine world is not in GMADA sectors, 17K psy is not a good investment if you can get at same rate in a GMADA sector(Sec 115/124).

You will get the same area better location possessionable villa in 60L in the same sector. Why to wait for unknown time for the villa which will be offerred in some date in future !!

Are you sure divine is not in sec 115 ? They hav been showing sec 115 in their map. Their location is just behind ansal. I was seriously considering Exit frm shiwalik valley plot and entering divine at cheaper rate. I feel rate can be broken till 16k on seat. I m looking for end user prospectice. What say'
    CommentQuote
  • Better you prefer JTPL in Sec 115, GMADA Approved project and developer is now start offering possession. Plots are in the range of 15K to 20K depends upon location

Originally Posted by Eshtyle_Raja
    Are you sure divine is not in sec 115 ? They hav been showing sec 115 in their map. Their location is just behind ansal. I was seriously considering Exit frm shiwalik valley plot and entering divine at cheaper rate. I feel rate can be broken till 16k on seat. I m looking for end user prospectice. What say'
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Eshtyle_Raja

Someone in the group pointed out some day that diwine plots are not in sector 115, please check the previous threads, I might be wrong !! BTW, for end user purpose, Shivalik/Gillco is a better bet within sec 115, IMO !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yash251
    Better you prefer JTPL in Sec 115, GMADA Approved project and developer is now start offering possession. Plots are in the range of 15K to 20K depends upon location

I am looking for plot less than 18K. I am already having 125 sqyd @18K in Shiwalik Valley (which I want to exit if I get same option with less price within sector 115). I am not sure if JTPL has 125 Sqyd and less than 18K. If you know any contact, please share.

Originally Posted by jatinderchd
    Someone in the group pointed out some day that diwine plots are not in sector 115, please check the previous threads, I might be wrong !! BTW, for end user purpose, Shivalik/Gillco is a better bet within sec 115, IMO !!

Here is their project layout

http://property..com/microsite/buy/om-divine-developers/pdf/Site%20Plan.pdf

I know Shivalik/Gillco is better bet, I am looking for a cheaper and safe option within sector 115 for end use. That would make my EMI burden somewhat light. If not, I would stay with Shivalik Valley plot.
    CommentQuote
  • Some help please

I was just wondering what a 500 yd plot in Ansal would cost? A friend is selling one for which I think possession has already been given. He's selling below apparent market rate, with his only condition being full payment at one go.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SatinderChd
    I was just wondering what a 500 yd plot in Ansal would cost? A friend is selling one for which I think possession has already been given. He's selling below apparent market rate, with his only condition being full payment at one go.

He is smart to exit the market at the right time. Everyone will see the advantage of his smart move later on in the year when all the sales come to a grinding halt and there will be desperation all around. He will then have cash in his hands to buy a similar plot at a much lower rate again.
    CommentQuote