Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which road is better to investment---Kharar-Chandigarh or Kharar-Landran???

Collapse
X
Collapse

Which road is better to investment---Kharar-Chandigarh or Kharar-Landran???

Last updated: September 14 2017
45 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Which road is better to investment---Kharar-Chandigarh or Kharar-Landran???

Originally posted by Rickyy View Post
    Everytime I make my mind that I am not going to write more on this thread but in evening u and in morning Indigill provoke me and then RE keeda in my mind say dude writeeeeee

Coming back to topic..

You are not getting my point..no body is advising you to invest in 1.75 cr project..thats insane

Here is the preferred investment equation.. distributed investment in multiple projects:
    15000*200 sy= 30,00,000 Average projects like sunny, shivalik or others
    15000*200 sy= 30,00,000 Again average new good project
    22-23000*200 sy=46,00,000 Good projects like Pearls/Emmar or Ansal rest..only If you want this and it can be used for future home

Total=106,00,000…You get 3 properties…3rd one is only optional and in case you want ..u shd be good w/ 1st two only and for that you need to pay 60,00,000 in the span of 2 years

Personally am done w/ tricity (b’coz have invested enough) and now planning to invest in some tourist attraction places ..tourist industry has huge potential in India and at present it’s only exploited less than 10%

Don’t want to go again on US/tricity options… that’s foolish..if you r planning to buy home then definitely make sense but RE investment is no no to me J

When I have to pay 1-2 lacs every year for 250 sy plot as a property tax and maintenance cost reaches at 50k -1 lac level per year ..thats the time when RE will not be preferred option in tricity.

I will revisit this thread on April 12 2014
    Wanted to say something but will not.....as do not want you provoked early on Friday morning. I like that you always bring another point of view to the discussion. Provoking you has been the last thing on my mind ever....lol.

W.r.t tourism, yes that is indeed a big thing to get into now. I have been trying to buy a resort in Goa for a long time (should have done in 2006 when i bought my villa). Now the water is so muddy that i am planning to buy some villas around my place and club them together to make a small resort. Hard but not impossible.

Himachal has been out of question but tried my hands in Kodaikanal for a hotel with a friend. Did not work out as in the initial stages itself the friend became greedy. A small hotel on some of our highways is not such a bad idea but becomes a headache will all the drinks/brawls and prostitution. I wish it was as easy to do business in
    India as it is in developed countries.

Comment

Re : Which road is better to investment---Kharar-Chandigarh or Kharar-Landran???

I think we have hijacked the thread enough. So this would be my last comment and if required we can open a new thread since I want to be fair to the original question/post by the user.

The number (1.75 Cr) was just a reference, you don't need to spend that kind money of either in India or US if you want. My idea was just to compare how things have changed over time. Bottom line is that I am not proposing that we shouldn't invest in India, on the other hand US can't be totally ignored given how attractive things have become.

By the way I do have a rental property in US which is cash flow positive [after all expenses approx I make 250 US per month]. This comes out to be ~12000 Indian rupees my investment or down payment is only 10 Lakhs (in Indian rupee equivalent). With such a small investment I wouldn't have been able to do this 5 yrs ago but now i can.

Comment

Friends recently read about Sky Rock City Sector 111- 112 plot rates are Rs 13500 sq yard. Need advise from experts as my budget is 30L all inclusive and want minimum 200 sq yard plot for self use. Experts kindly advise about Sky Rock city welfare society’s credentials

Comment

Shiwalik valley

Originally posted by Eshtyle_Raja View Post
          I am looking for plot less than 18K. I am already having 125 sqyd @18K in Shiwalik Valley (which I want to exit if I get same option with less price within sector 115). I am not sure if JTPL has 125 Sqyd and less than 18K. If you know any contact, please share.

Here is their project layout

http://property..com/microsite/buy/o...ite%20Plan.pdf

I know Shivalik/Gillco is better bet, I am looking for a cheaper and safe option within sector 115 for end use. That would make my EMI burden somewhat light. If not, I would stay with Shivalik Valley plot.

Dear sir,

Greetings from my side.

Would you mind in telling about the terms and conditions on shiwalik valley plot, such as possession, payment schedule etc. About the reputation of Shiwalik developers. I am also sailing in the same boat. What is the reason for exiting shiwalik valley.

Comment

You can consider Kharar-Kurali Road as well, There are new launches on this road as well..

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X