Shivalik avenue villa???

Last updated: August 26 2012
5 | Posts
1290 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shivalik avenue villa???

Pls suggest me whether i should invest in villa 165 sq yards by shivalik avenue??? It is being offered in 57-60 lacs. It is in sec 125, greater mohali. Any idea about its construction material?? Onemore query in my mind...where sunny sells its plot sec 124/125 in 18000-24000 per sq yards, this 167 sq yards constructed villa only in 57 lacs??? Any deficiency?? Pls suggest as i m new to this area..so no idea of shivalik builder or sec 125

Re : Shivalik avenue villa???

Hi ,
    I went to see the shivalik villas , they are really very beautiful , in and out , only drawback in my opinion was the long strecth of road that leads to it . It looked very far away from the main highway and plus nobody has started living there .....but may be in 1 year people will start living there ....

Comment

please confirm once as I guess the rates for shivalik avenue villas are high...they also have some unfurnished villas...w/o full work done.
      Please check/call/visit to confirm as at this price, it is a steal.
      Can anyone help me in getting the exact location of these villas.Is it somewhere near to the spanish township or near to the airforce society apartments(under construction)?

Comment

Never invest with Shiwalik. The are big frauds. you will lose your hard earned money and get sleepless nights. I am one of the victims.

Comment

wt happened?

Comment

They will take your and give you endless excuses for offering possessions. Kindly see chd Tribune of 25 aug.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X