Dear members

I am planning to purchase a new house/plot/floor for residence purposes (not for investment) Pl suggest me that sec 97 mohali (UNITECH) landran road is the right choice for residence in coming future of two years . My budget is between 60-65 L .

Thanks
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sabbysingh
    Dear members

I am planning to purchase a new house/plot/floor for residence purposes (not for investment) Pl suggest me that sec 97 mohali (UNITECH) landran road is the right choice for residence in coming future of two years . My budget is between 60-65 L .

Thanks

Prefer OMAXE Mullanpur or TDI Sector 117 as they got clearance of Aerocity Road.

For more details send me test mail at yash251 yahoo com

HC has given the long awaited green signal to 200 ft wide road which is to be connected to the NH21 Kharar Highway!
    The 3 km stretch has been given the go-ahead by the Punjab & Haryana High Court to be the proposed 8 km 200 ft stretch which is popularly known as the Airport Road. This road divides the Industrial Area of Phase 7 and Phase 8B. The court also rejected the Urban Estate proposal which was to come along the road. With more than 3 years waiting, the issue was pending for villagers of Desumajra, Ballomajra and Baliali who did not want to part with the land for the urban estate. As per a GMADA official, the process of acquisition of land has been completed and soon compensation will be awarded to those whose land falls under this road. Once the compensation is awarded, the tenders will be floated for construction of the road. It is expected to be ready in six to eight months. Now commuters coming from Delhi and Chandigarh will not have to go through the city and will be able to pass from the highway to Kharar. This came as great relief not only to commuters travelling from far areas but also the city inhabitants who would now save time and would not have to use the Spice Chowk for going towards Kharar.
    Source – Hindustan Times – Chandigarh – April 09, 2012

CommentQuote
  • I would advise you to consider Pearls/Emmar/Ireo/Ansal first...location wise first 3 are good ..similar to what Unitech is offering.

Unitech project progress is not that gr8 so far..would leave someone else who has invested in project to comment.

Rest all depend upon how much u can wait for possession.

Thanks,
    Ricky

Originally Posted by sabbysingh
    Dear members

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks ricky for your valuable advice , now i wll also go through of these projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear members
    Anybody have an idea about the project named JTPL CITY MOHALI Sector - 115/115A, Kharar Landran Road. .... Sector 115-115A are also under GMADA like sec 97,105,106 etc????

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • What's the latest rate in resale in.unitech plots in sec 97 for 368 yards
    What about their executive floors what's their resale in ground floor
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech 97 is the best bet.

Though I have not invested there, still I feel Unitech is better than Pearl, Ansal and Emaar. Emaar as they don't own whole land; Pearl becuase of the company; Ansal location is not that good.

Unitech 97 is the best bet among all these.

360 sq. yeard permium is around 12500.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sabbysingh
    Dear members
    Anybody have an idea about the project named JTPL CITY MOHALI Sector - 115/115A, Kharar Landran Road. .... Sector 115-115A are also under GMADA like sec 97,105,106 etc????

Regards

Project is good. Recently the gave almost 60% possession in their project. I had already purchased two plots in JTPL in year 2009 @6400-PSY.
    Presently Price is in the range of 15500-PSY to 18000-PSY depends upon Location. Above Price mentioned are of Basic Price Only
    EDC, PLC, Club membership and IFMS charges extra.

For more details related to map, send me test mail at
    yash251 yahoo com
    CommentQuote
  • Have a look at IREO-99 also

Consturction at Site is started by L&T.
    Sector Road work is in progress.
    Location advantage. It will be close to the Commercial Sector.
    IREO Brand - FDI funded project. So no risk on execution.
    CommentQuote
  • QUOTE=yash251;393569]Project is good. Recently the gave almost 60% possession in their project. I had already purchased two plots in JTPL in year 2009 @6400-PSY.
    Presently Price is in the range of 15500-PSY to 18000-PSY depends upon Location. Above Price mentioned are of Basic Price Only
    EDC, PLC, Club membership and IFMS charges extra.

For more details related to map, send me test mail at
    yash251 yahoo com

what is the difference between sec 97 and 115, 115A. Both sector came under same law/corporation/GMADA or there is any legal difference between these sectors.

what is the difference between sec 97 and 115, 115A. Both sector came under same law/corporation/GMADA or there is any legal difference between these sectors.

CommentQuote
  • with so many gmada projects coming up and the past history of puda projects developing early than private builders i think erocity ,ecocity and now it city have distinct advantage

it city is 1500 acres there is not that much demand
    4500 flats are being built
    i think so much government based development will definately delay the development of private colonies

i dont know whether it is good or bad, how will it effect end users and investors is for time to tell

as it happened in china lot of government development definately increases supply and eases out demand help to decrease prices will be good for end users like us who are just searching for a dream home that comes in our budjet
    CommentQuote