Last updated: April 18 2012
10 | Posts
2708 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place for residence around chandigarh

Dear members

I am planning to purchase a new house/plot/floor for residence purposes (not for investment) Pl suggest me that sec 97 mohali (UNITECH) landran road is the right choice for residence in coming future of two years . My budget is between 60-65 L .

Thanks

Re : Best place for residence around chandigarh

Originally posted by sabbysingh View Post
    Dear members

I am planning to purchase a new house/plot/floor for residence purposes (not for investment) Pl suggest me that sec 97 mohali (UNITECH) landran road is the right choice for residence in coming future of two years . My budget is between 60-65 L .

Thanks
    Prefer OMAXE Mullanpur or TDI Sector 117 as they got clearance of Aerocity Road.

For more details send me test mail at yash251 yahoo com

HC has given the long awaited green signal to 200 ft wide road which is to be connected to the NH21 Kharar Highway!
    The 3 km stretch has been given the go-ahead by the Punjab & Haryana High Court to be the proposed 8 km 200 ft stretch which is popularly known as the Airport Road. This road divides the Industrial Area of Phase 7 and Phase 8B. The court also rejected the Urban Estate proposal which was to come along the road. With more than 3 years waiting, the issue was pending for villagers of Desumajra, Ballomajra and Baliali who did not want to part with the land for the urban estate. As per a GMADA official, the process of acquisition of land has been completed and soon compensation will be awarded to those whose land falls under this road. Once the compensation is awarded, the tenders will be floated for construction of the road. It is expected to be ready in six to eight months. Now commuters coming from Delhi and Chandigarh will not have to go through the city and will be able to pass from the highway to Kharar. This came as great relief not only to commuters travelling from far areas but also the city inhabitants who would now save time and would not have to use the Spice Chowk for going towards Kharar.
    Source – Hindustan Times – Chandigarh – April 09, 2012

Comment

I would advise you to consider Pearls/Emmar/Ireo/Ansal first...location wise first 3 are good ..similar to what Unitech is offering.

Unitech project progress is not that gr8 so far..would leave someone else who has invested in project to comment.

Rest all depend upon how much u can wait for possession.

Thanks,
      Ricky

Dear members

Thanks

Comment

Thanks ricky for your valuable advice , now i wll also go through of these projects.

Comment

Dear members
          Anybody have an idea about the project named JTPL CITY MOHALI Sector - 115/115A, Kharar Landran Road. .... Sector 115-115A are also under GMADA like sec 97,105,106 etc????

Regards

Comment

What's the latest rate in resale in.unitech plots in sec 97 for 368 yards
            What about their executive floors what's their resale in ground floor

Comment

Unitech 97 is the best bet.

Though I have not invested there, still I feel Unitech is better than Pearl, Ansal and Emaar. Emaar as they don't own whole land; Pearl becuase of the company; Ansal location is not that good.

Unitech 97 is the best bet among all these.

360 sq. yeard permium is around 12500.

Comment

Dear members
                Anybody have an idea about the project named JTPL CITY MOHALI Sector - 115/115A, Kharar Landran Road. .... Sector 115-115A are also under GMADA like sec 97,105,106 etc????

Regards
                Project is good. Recently the gave almost 60% possession in their project. I had already purchased two plots in JTPL in year 2009 @6400-PSY.
                Presently Price is in the range of 15500-PSY to 18000-PSY depends upon Location. Above Price mentioned are of Basic Price Only
                EDC, PLC, Club membership and IFMS charges extra.

For more details related to map, send me test mail at
                yash251 yahoo com

Comment

Have a look at IREO-99 also

Consturction at Site is started by L&T.
                  Sector Road work is in progress.
                  Location advantage. It will be close to the Commercial Sector.
                  IREO Brand - FDI funded project. So no risk on execution.

Comment

[QUOTE=yash251;393569]Project is good. Recently the gave almost 60% possession in their project. I had already purchased two plots in JTPL in year 2009 @6400-PSY.
                    Presently Price is in the range of 15500-PSY to 18000-PSY depends upon Location. Above Price mentioned are of Basic Price Only
                    EDC, PLC, Club membership and IFMS charges extra.

For more details related to map, send me test mail at
                    yash251 yahoo com[/QUOTE]

what is the difference between sec 97 and 115, 115A. Both sector came under same law/corporation/GMADA or there is any legal difference between these sectors.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X