dd2000
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • inputs needed, plz reply............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dd2000
    inputs needed, plz reply............

Not sure at what rate you booked at but elite cross(1825) is available at 47-48L in resale market. I would say that stick on to it because the flats around it(Spangle Condos) are selling for 55-58L in resale and Urban views is selling at 47-50L(should rise to level of spangle as soon as possession happens(expected by end of this year). You should expect the similar returns in about 1-2 years from now.
    CommentQuote
  • Sushma Elite Cross

I visited the site today. Except A Tower all towers have been constructed upto 6 floors so it can be said that construction is going in full swing at present. The another reason could be to acquire 80% of the amount from the investor/end user by end of this year.
    To be honest possesion won't happen till end of YR2013 but that also a good time frame that builder will be ready to give possesion within 2 years. They have to maintain that reputation to sell their other launched projects.:bab (59):
    Currently reasale is going around 2800-3000k depending upon the location. Company price is 3200-3300.
    So if you have invested in Feb. 2011 at a price of around 2100-2200 you can exit by making a profit of around 10 lakhs and i feel you must have given around 25lakhs by now so an appreciation of around 40% in last 16 months which isn't bad at all.
    If you can wait for another 1 year or till possesion, price will reach around Rs3800/sq. ft so another hike of around 15 lakhs
    CommentQuote
  • Vikas : I need your reviews regarding my thread, hope u help me out.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/zirakpur-real-estate/36868-vishranti-zirakpur-comparisons-with-silver-city-suggestions-invited?t=38605

I want to PM you for some more details I require... but being new to the community, don't know how to Pm...please can anyone tell me how to do that or send me a link to the forum tutorials ?
    help will be really appreciated :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vikas

thank u so much for the valuable feedback

i have a booking at 2445 in tower B

Plz let me know if anybody is interested in buying

m really impressed with ur incisive analysis

regards

dd2000

Originally Posted by VikasVB
    I visited the site today. Except A Tower all towers have been constructed upto 6 floors so it can be said that construction is going in full swing at present. The another reason could be to acquire 80% of the amount from the investor/end user by end of this year.
    To be honest possesion won't happen till end of YR2013 but that also a good time frame that builder will be ready to give possesion within 2 years. They have to maintain that reputation to sell their other launched projects.:bab (59):
    Currently reasale is going around 2800-3000k depending upon the location. Company price is 3200-3300.
    So if you have invested in Feb. 2011 at a price of around 2100-2200 you can exit by making a profit of around 10 lakhs and i feel you must have given around 25lakhs by now so an appreciation of around 40% in last 16 months which isn't bad at all.
    If you can wait for another 1 year or till possesion, price will reach around Rs3800/sq. ft so another hike of around 15 lakhs
    CommentQuote