Last updated: May 1 2012
4 | Posts
882 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flates

Hello friends,

Can you please suggest me is it wise to pay 30 Lacs for 2 BHK in Zirakpur near VIP road or National highway!! please suggest.

Re : Flates

Originally posted by martinford View Post
    Hello friends,

Can you please suggest me is it wise to pay 30 Lacs for 2 BHK in Zirakpur near VIP road or National highway!! please suggest.
    No. I would personally not invest in a flat in Zirakpur at this time. Again this is my personal opinion. I would also look at the construction quality before making the decision. I have significant flat investments in Mumbai and can usually tell good construction from Bad. During my recent visit to Chandigarh, I saw some of the worst construction in Zirakpur and Sunny Enclave. I can compare the construction quality in one of the properites in sunny enclave to Slum redevelopment flats being built in Mumbai.

Yes their will be appreciation, but their are a few takers for flats when you want to sell it, so be prepared to wait a long time to realize your gains. I would keep a 5 year horizon if investing in flats.

Moreover, consider a very important risk factor.. If their is a housing bust in India, flats in Chandigarh peripherry will be hit the most. I have seen this with Condos in the US.

--NChopra

Comment

Not a good idea for investment purpose. You can think about it if you are thinking to buy it for yourself.

Comment

bhai saab zirakpur mein flats ko flates kehteh hain kya??????????

just adding a bit of spice dont mind

Comment

Originally posted by Harsimran View Post
          bhai saab zirakpur mein flats ko flates kehteh hain kya??????????

just adding a bit of spice dont mind

Looks like you are enjoying your day off at last !!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X