ECO CITY Plot of size 100 sq.yd.

Last updated: May 11 2012
9 | Posts
2534 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECO CITY Plot of size 100 sq.yd.

Can any body please share the details of how much premium is justified for a 100 sqyd plot at eco city mullanpur?And how much is for 200 sqyd?
    What forms do i require to get signed from the original allottee?What is the transfer fee of GMADa for the transfer?How much time would it take for transfer?Should i go for land pool plots?How is land pool plot transferred?If the original allottee in a qouta do i have to be in the same qouta for the transfer?What are the other formalities for such a deal?

Your views would be highly appreciable>

Re : ECO CITY Plot of size 100 sq.yd.

Answers to some of the questions

1) Transfer happens after issuance of LOI

2) GMADA has a standard transfer form, which needs to be filled up

3) Transfer fees is 1% of plot value

4) If the original allotee has a plot in quota - buyer does not need to have the same quota. He can be general too. The only risk is if somehow the original allottee had done a fraud in getting his quota, whole allotment can come under question (rare chance but thats why quote plots sell at a lower premium)

5) Transfer can happen pretty quickly (also same day) since GMADA process is computerized but depends on the official.

I do not know the premium, last when I heard it was 12,000-15,000 for 100 sq metre and about 10,000 for 200 metre.
    SBS

Comment

thanks sbs

thanks SBS its nice of u,i appreciate but can somebody tell me the exact premioms and answer the rest

Comment

I saw a advertisement a few weeks back for a 100 syrd and the premium asked was 13,000 psy.

Comment

Originally posted by Located View Post
          I saw a advertisement a few weeks back for a 100 syrd and the premium asked was 13,000 psy.
          Is that just the premium on top of the actual rate or the total cost per sq yard?

Comment

Originally posted by NChopra View Post
            Is that just the premium on top of the actual rate or the total cost per sq yard?
            Just the premium. actual cost should land nearby 28/k psy. i.e 28lac for 100 sq yard.

Comment

prum is around 19000/- for 100 sqyrd.pls recheck.Actual cost becomes 1900000+1500000=3400000

Comment

Eco - city farmers news!!
                Attached Files
                Last edited May 10 2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Can someone pls translate the summary of this news in 2-3 lines?

Thanks,
                  Ricky

Originally posted by Indigill View Post
                  Eco - city farmers news!!

Comment

Translation

Here you go:

Famers who had opted for land pooling are protesting development authority's wrong working practices. Even after 6 months, the allotment of plots has not been completed. Farmers are saying that without allotment, they cannot sell the land as nobody will buy under these circumstances.

Originally posted by Rickyy View Post
                    Can someone pls translate the summary of this news in 2-3 lines?

Thanks,
                    Ricky

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X