Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emerging India - Any info on the track record ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Emerging India - Any info on the track record ?

Last updated: November 4 2012
7 | Posts
1675 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emerging India - Any info on the track record ?

Hello Peers,

Is anyone of you aware about the projects by Emerging India..
    I have been getting a lot of calls and offers from dealers and the company..
    its again too good to be true..

u can book a plot and then pay another Rs.21,000/- to get into a draw in which you will get a free plot of some specific size..

Just wanted to throw open this thread if anyone has more info on these developers.

the prices are competitive but again there are no such approvals to be seen.

Re : Emerging India - Any info on the track record ?

virk ji...

it is really hard to say anything.....i think in india one rule should be there from the govt side....if any builder starts any project any where...he has to give possession in that project first...otherwise he can not start another project.....

the things which are happning in the market these days....is a shame for our country.....

about emerging valley....i am not able to understand one simple thing.....why are they coming up with so many projects....atleast they should complete one big project properly.....

Comment

Do they have multiple projects ? i just know abt the plots they are coming up with on landra banur road.

Comment

yes they do have multiple projects but all worthless .....because of CLU and land status.

tell me exactly how much amount you want to invest@akdhiman

Comment

Thanks alot Mr. Dhiman for your concern, im here to discuss the potential and threats of various projects, not to throw open my portfolio of investment.

Comment

We should see DDLJ once again. "Are investment karni hai yaar......kitney ki....karwa denge yaar. Tu fikar kyon karta hai.....le beer pi".

Comment

FUnny !

Comment

There is a notice warning the general public regarding the legal nature of Emerging India (Mullanpur), Emerging valley (Kharar Banur Road), Siswan Paradise Private Ltd and farmhouses in Siswan Baddi Road.
                Please see the Notice in the newspaper of Hindustan Times date 03 Nov (Page 15).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X