Last updated: June 15 2012
11 | Posts
1560 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents and Process

Hi Experts

Please let me know what documents i should secure or verify while buying a plot in resale (e.g. OMAXE, DLF etc)

Thanks!

Re : Documents and Process

Worst you should avoid is that if the same person sold the same plot to 2 different people.

He can do this by making 2 copies of the documents. Happened with a friend.

Hiring a lawyer to check this will cost you 2-3K rs.

Comment

Can this be done even if i go and complete the transfer process with builder. Like OMAXE, DLF etc have a transfer process which needs to be signed by both parties. Can this process be conned?

Comment

Originally posted by jhretail View Post
        Can this be done even if i go and complete the transfer process with builder. Like OMAXE, DLF etc have a transfer process which needs to be signed by both parties. Can this process be conned?
        Everything is possible
        Gentleman THIS IS MY INDIA
        Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Thanks Guys! I am looking for expert comments on verification of documents. If any one has experience in such transaction please comment. Just be on same page, these plots are still with Builder so it make sense what buider has in it's records; right?

Thanks!

Comment

Indigill/harsimran i see lots of post by you guys, may be you can some details. Thanks!

Comment

Till the plots are with the builder, dont worry about it. Builder is legally bound to have plot at the name of only person till the registeration occurs(atleast theoretically). So dont pay till the time the transfer happens from the builder to your name and everything should be fine (They wont transfer one plot to two people).

Comment

You can check with Builder office in whose name plot stands, Jatinder ji has rightly said you should not worry till the time plot is with builder.
                Thanks
                Ravi

Comment

Documents which you must check are, copy of agreement, payment receipts.

Thanks
                  Ravi

Comment

Originally posted by jhretail View Post
                    Indigill/harsimran i see lots of post by you guys, may be you can some details. Thanks!
                    I know definitely by Ireo you go to their office with the seller they see photographs and match signature and see some I'd that's why they charge a transfer fees as well

Don't know about local builders as don't have direct experience so can't comment

If I was going to buy an Omaxe plot I would go to their office choose some good salesman offer him 5000 for getting complete information about your plot you intend to buy and match details

Getting a reputed broker involved also helps in preventing frauds actually that is the reason they charge 1% for Fair deal

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X