Hi All

Just to make you aware that Ansal Api is not a trustworthy group. You may expect anything in the range of fraud, cheating, last minute increase in floor area, data fudging and even data provided to them is prone to illegal use by their own employees.

A group with full of uncertainties and which guarantee to bring thrill in your life.

Just before posession I received a letter for the sudden increase of floor area worth 4.25 lacs. On my request and legal notice, Ansal Api mohali has now supplied a floor plan which shows an area 65 sq. ft less than the agreed plan but on the another table while consolidating, they mugged up everything and escalated the total area calculation.
In actual in table -1 they divided stairs and other common areas within 3 flat owners but while consolidating they took some of the figures before division which resulted in increase in area

Let me start from the beginning, I booked a flat by one of their agent, which operates next to their corporate office in Mohali. He gave me 50K discount through a post dated cheque and that cheque never got clear. Ansal refused to take any responsibility and matter finally went to court and it took me 2 years to get the return of my pre-booking discount, through rigorous legal channel.

It was unbelievable that for a 3 lac installment I received notice as low as 2 days remaining or else heavy penalties. If payment date is 7th of October, you won't receive notice before 6th October and it will read print date as 4th October. For my phone bill of Rs. 500 I often get more than 14 days to pay but this company has a different policy and for 3 lac installment they do not prefer to give more than 3 days and sometime you will receive notice even after the end date of payment.

Support from Ansal APi was bare minimum, staff is curt, you can't expect anything good from this group, though from the outer it appears as a reputable group but it is full of mad and money minded people, who just think about tricks to fool customer.

Often I was called to make payment to get early payment discount of 2%, which I did. However, it doesn't reflect in my statement of account and new general manager doesn't take responsibility of what previous G.M. did.

We booked a park facing flat but they shifted the park somewhere else, giving reference of some clause in the agreement and erected a tower in front of our house.

Dealing with Ansal has caused a lot of harassment and mental stress to us, combine with financial loss and breach of peace and trust. It is a shameless company and working standards are even poorer than a local builder in the market.

Please be careful if you are dealing or intend to deal with this company.

I have already initiated a legal action and call for any other victim of Ansal api mohali (Exclusive floors) and we will join hands to teach a lesson to this 'rouge company'

Please remember that if you are not raising your voice and not doing anything against this false behavior of corporate, then in a way you are promoting such practices to continue with your next generations.
Our legal system provide us protection from such scandolous companies and we do not need to pay anything more than what we have agreed for.
Let's join hands and eliminate this social evil. I know this might take little while, but if you let such companies to abuse you, it will be an invitation to another companies who will keep on manipulating you and your growing children again and again in future.

Let's send a message in the air that we do not accept this things to happen and rest assured.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mikivaul
    Hi All

Just to make you aware that Ansal Api is not a trustworthy group. You may expect anything in the range of fraud, cheating, last minute increase in floor area, data fudging and even data provided to them is prone to illegal use by their own employees.

A group with full of uncertainties and which guarantee to bring thrill in your life.

Just before posession I received a letter for the sudden increase of floor area worth 4.25 lacs. On my request and legal notice, Ansal Api mohali has now supplied a floor plan which shows an area 65 sq. ft less than the agreed plan but on the another table while consolidating, they mugged up everything and escalated the total area calculation.
    In actual in table -1 they divided stairs and other common areas within 3 flat owners but while consolidating they took some of the figures before division which resulted in increase in area

Let me start from the beginning, I booked a flat by one of their agent, which operates next to their corporate office in Mohali. He gave me 50K discount through a post dated cheque and that cheque never got clear. Ansal refused to take any responsibility and matter finally went to court and it took me 2 years to get the return of my pre-booking discount, through rigorous legal channel.

It was unbelievable that for a 3 lac installment I received notice as low as 2 days remaining or else heavy penalties. If payment date is 7th of October, you won't receive notice before 6th October and it will read print date as 4th October. For my phone bill of Rs. 500 I often get more than 14 days to pay but this company has a different policy and for 3 lac installment they do not prefer to give more than 3 days and sometime you will receive notice even after the end date of payment.

Support from Ansal APi was bare minimum, staff is curt, you can't expect anything good from this group, though from the outer it appears as a reputable group but it is full of mad and money minded people, who just think about tricks to fool customer.

Often I was called to make payment to get early payment discount of 2%, which I did. However, it doesn't reflect in my statement of account and new general manager doesn't take responsibility of what previous G.M. did.

We booked a park facing flat but they shifted the park somewhere else, giving reference of some clause in the agreement and erected a tower in front of our house.

Dealing with Ansal has caused a lot of harassment and mental stress to us, combine with financial loss and breach of peace and trust. It is a shameless company and working standards are even poorer than a local builder in the market.

Please be careful if you are dealing or intend to deal with this company.

I have already initiated a legal action and call for any other victim of Ansal api mohali (Exclusive floors) and we will join hands to teach a lesson to this 'rouge company'

Please remember that if you are not raising your voice and not doing anything against this false behavior of corporate, then in a way you are promoting such practices to continue with your next generations.
    Our legal system provide us protection from such scandolous companies and we do not need to pay anything more than what we have agreed for.
    Let's join hands and eliminate this social evil. I know this might take little while, but if you let such companies to abuse you, it will be an invitation to another companies who will keep on manipulating you and your growing children again and again in future.

Let's send a message in the air that we do not accept this things to happen and rest assured.

Good Initiative Miki, We Indians have habit of getting scared by legal words(even if they are in our favor) and attitude of "chalta hai" and "Kaun panga lega" which gives further air to these rogues aka builders. Its better to fight for your rights and hard earned money than to come on IREF and say that a builder is bad or bla bla .. Teach them a lesson !! I am with you in this initiative. I am not invested with them anymore, but I live in tricity area only and in case, you live outside and want me to get some info from them or from the market about anything, let me know. I will go and find it out for you !!
    CommentQuote
  • Very unpleasant surprise to see such wrong things done by such a company. They are one of the market leaders. If leaders do like this, what we can expect from other small (comparitively) companies? Really a shame..

After reading this, I have concluded that - NO BODY SHOULD BOOK A FLAT. ONE SHOULD ONLY BUY A COMPLETED FLAT IN RESALE, irrespective of higher cost.
    CommentQuote
  • Nice advice
    CommentQuote
  • i have booked luxury floor flat in mohali and for me also they have said there is an increase in area. can you give me reference of any lawyer for giving legal notice. i will appreciate that.
    CommentQuote
  • Once again i will reiterate, before going thru the legal channels first consult an Architect and get the flat measured by paying a marginal amount of the flat cost price.
    This way u will have specifics in ur hand which the lawyer will also use in filing the case. The measured floor plan becomes ur evidence in the court of law. this has to be measured against the floor plan provided by the builder. If the builder is charging extra for the so called increased area. If he is not providing the same then rest assured there is no increase in area.
    Another piece of info... if there is actually an increase in area then u will have to also pay for the stamp duty on the enhanced area as the same increased area should also reflect in ur Buyer seller agreeement ( with new plans indicating precise area ) as this will be helpful when u decide to resale the flat to someone else in future.
    Think about it :)
    cheers :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

This thread is really angaist Ansal as i am planning to buy a plot there in 114.Is the same thing happening with the plots as the surroundings and other things looks promising there.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • @Raghu: for sure, they even changed the area for plots :). But having said that in plots there is no hidden increase so paying the additional amount for increased area is fine so when buying keep this in contingency.

One more, thing any increased area Ansal will have to give you at the original rate this is were they take you for a ride. I would say, have them draft the words clearly into the agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi seniors,

Please refer to the post for my question : Ansal API Sector 114 Mohali .I need seniors reviews as soon as possible.Need Help.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote