Any Suggestions about Buying Omaxe Flats in Mullanpur for Investment?
Read more
101 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SuhelJain
    Any Suggestions about Buying Omaxe Flats in Mullanpur for Investment?

You mean omaxe floors, floors were launched in three phases named Silver Birch, Cassia, Amborsia. Which one do you want to buy and what is the price quoted?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dear I am interested in Omaxe Ambrosia ? The prices are around 46 lacs for 3BHK. Is it good for investment and living both?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

I am also planning to purchase a ground floor in Omaxe Mullanpur of 3BHK , 1725 sq ft area.
    The price which I am getting in resale is around 52+2.5L premium.
    Is it a good price . Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhiind
    Hi ,

I am also planning to purchase a ground floor in Omaxe Mullanpur of 3BHK , 1725 sq ft area.
    The price which I am getting in resale is around 52+2.5L premium.
    Is it a good price . Please suggest.

In this price you will be able to get a 200 sq yard plot in newly launched Omaxe phase 3. The plot ROI in mullanpur region will be much more higher than the floor.

If you prefer to invest in plots which are already developed, go for phase 1 200 sq yard plot
    (almost same price) for which possession should be given by end of June.
    CommentQuote
  • Only Issue with Plot would be you have to add the construction cost around 15 to 20 Lakhs + security system. So effectively the cost would be around much more than the flat cost. However, Plot is always better if you thinking investment point of view.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Omaxe Flats is most suitable place for best for investment as well to live. The flats which are in 1920 & 1950 sq ft their ground floor is between 53 to 54 lacs, first floor is between 45 to 46 lacs and second floor is between 44 to 45 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • I went 2 omaxe township last month.
    Although a lot of construction has happened, the connectivity still remains poor and the area is far from being liveable.
    The buyer should have deep pockets to sustain a period of low appreciation or no appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys putting money in Floors/Flats at Mullanpur is bad investment option according to me as this place will take another 4 to 5 years to have basic amenities and become livable. In case if Omaxe or DLF gives possession of floors in a year also still the place is not livable and you cannot leave your families behind and no markets, schools and local transport is available in that area, neither you would be able to find any tenant for these floors. The best option is to invest in Plots of any approved mega project i.e Omaxe/DLF/ALTUS or ECO City and once the appreciation comes either build a house or exist and then look for Floor/Flat at any of the places.
    CommentQuote
  • Want to buy a plot in Omaxe Phase 3. (allotment is square sector only). what should be resale price?
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with the plots beinga better investment option than flats. The returns are going to come in for the early buyers of these plots within the next 2 years. Once the wave of desperate selling ends from this lot and second wave begins for those who are buying at current prices (30k/sqft for omaxe including edc/idc). Looking at past trends its quite possible to get atleast a 15% CAGR return on the current resale prices, it can be higher if the road connecting Mullanpur from both PGI and sec 38 gets completed.
    CommentQuote
  • Came to know that Omaxe is launching flats in 1500 , 1900 sq ft area & price will be announced on Monday.
    What is the current resale price for 1725 Sq ft ground floor , confused which to buy new or resale one.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi i am thinking to buy 200/250 sq in sector 3c in omaxe mullapur ... I should go direct or should go with properly dealer .. If company price is 28000/ sq , if this possible price can come down if i go with some dealer or dealer from his/her interest can give discount or company cal also decrease price as given officially as per agent or dealer request .. And how much agent get if he sell property of 50 lakh ? and other then agent , person from omaxe team , will also get any commission .... ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitsingla1
    Hi i am thinking to buy 200/250 sq in sector 3c in omaxe mullapur ... I should go direct or should go with properly dealer .. If company price is 28000/ sq , if this possible price can come down if i go with some dealer or dealer from his/her interest can give discount or company cal also decrease price as given officially as per agent or dealer request .. And how much agent get if he sell property of 50 lakh ? and other then agent , person from omaxe team , will also get any commission .... ?

prices are down right now and u shall get plots at much lower rates in omaxe.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jirohit
    prices are down right now and u shall get plots at much lower rates in omaxe.

on the contrary I actually feel that there is a growing demand for mullanpur flats and smaller plots.

Part of this may be because of the incentive given by govt for < 40lacs property. So anyone who had originally bought under 40 lacs is now sitting pretty, sellers are willing to pay the premium over 40 as black.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm i have check on net and gone to few property dealers, price is 28000 for 200 sq , in phase 3 i think, sector 3, which will be near to cricket stadium .
    CommentQuote