Kothi prices in Chandigarh

Last updated: January 24 2019
47 | Posts
12659 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kothi prices in Chandigarh

My friends are planning to buy a floor in Sector 20, 21 or 22. Does anyone know the prices of 10 marla land in these sectors. We are planning to buy an old kothi, demolish it and construct a new house. Then we will occupy a floor each. So if anyone can tell the prices by floor, that will be very helpful.

Re : Kothi prices in Chandigarh

in ur case it is quiet simple, the cost of land and cost of construction shd be shared between the three partners. suggested model:
    ground floor- 45%
    1st floor- 30%
    2nd floor-25%

Comment

The top floor for a kothi near us (in sec 20) went for around 95 lakhs about a month ago. and yes...the 45-30-25 seems to be correct..>DO check PS : It was a newly built kothi.....they demolished the old kothi, got it built,furnished and then sold the top floor for 95L.

Comment

In sector 15/b
        One 10 marla kothi's 1st floor when for 2.75 cr

Comment

Thanks for your responses. What would be the total price of a 10 marla plot. Only the price of land.

Comment

Vipul, was it a 10 marla kothi?

Originally posted by 1992vipul View Post
            The top floor for a kothi near us (in sec 20) went for around 95 lakhs about a month ago. and yes...the 45-30-25 seems to be correct..>DO check PS : It was a newly built kothi.....they demolished the old kothi, got it built,furnished and then sold the top floor for 95L.

Comment

Sorry, forgot to mention the plot area. Its a 7.5 marla corner kothi. newly built. I don't remember the number exactly, but it is opposite to House No. 60, sector 20/A.

Comment

Originally posted by lincsus View Post
                Thanks for your responses. What would be the total price of a 10 marla plot. Only the price of land.
                ~ 3 to 3.5 Crores I suppose

Comment

floor rates

The rates seem to fine but according to my knowledge the distribution is 50-30-20

Comment

Well the prices are indeed in 3-3.5 cr range mainly because few sellers [or should I say genuine sellers]

I think the floor wise concept was supposed to bring the prices down but it has helped - builders, speculators make fast money and worked to actually increase the prices up.

Also prices for something similar in Mohali are 30-40% less, you could find a 10 marla plot for ~2 cr. Yes there are drawbacks when compared to Chandigarh but price difference is way too much.

Ofcourse I don't believe you can sell/register floor wise in Mohali so that way Chandigarh while more expensive is the only option
                    Last edited August 30 2012, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X