seniors members can anybody tell me what is plot rate going per sq yard in ambala cantt mahesnagar new janakpuri

and it is my request for moderators don't moved this thread to other cities

thanks in advance
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • friends/seniour members please reply ??
    CommentQuote
  • abhay ji...that area u mentioned..Mahesh nagar..residential rates are arnd 20-25K psy..depending on the location...Further u go inside the lesser it gets...

hope it helps..
    CommentQuote
  • thanks and if u live in chindigarh can u tel me any trusted broker who deal in ambla cantt ?
    CommentQuote
  • sold at 20000 in Raja Park. Two years back.

Recently bought at Defence Colony at 9000
    CommentQuote
  • Def Colony.... 9000/-!!..

Abhay ji...they r many.....on main Jagadri road, in vicinity of Mahesh Nagar, few established ones r there....Though have never dealt with any...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by horizonkns
    Def Colony.... 9000/-!!..

Abhay ji...they r many.....on main Jagadri road, in vicinity of Mahesh Nagar, few established ones r there....Though have never dealt with any...

deari i don't live in ambala thats why i am asking broker name and his number
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chdire
    sold at 20000 in Raja Park. Two years back.

Recently bought at Defence Colony at 9000

raja park 20000 means mahesnagr should be above 20000
    do u live in ambala ?? can u tell me any broker
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry abhay ji....regret not there..working outside presently...will PM u if get a number...can try 99 acres to get a dealers no...if get any..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by horizonkns
    Sorry abhay ji....regret not there..working outside presently...will PM u if get a number...can try 99 acres to get a dealers no...if get any..

thanks

i cant trust 99 acers brokers if u want to buy they will say 25000 and if u want to sell they will say 17000
    so thats why i can't trust i know rates should be 20000 atleast so i want to know good brokers
    CommentQuote
  • I belong to that area

Now the rates depend on various factors in that area.
    1. Market - There are small shops after every 10 houses and just to give an idea, its random and depends on what type of shop it is near to the plot.
    2. Corner - There are huge number of small lanes (roads) cutting each other and so is the number of corner units
    3. Water problem - There are some areas where water gets filled in rainy season, which will effect the price. I know some areas where price has not moved since last 4 years and those areas are better than Mahesnagar, just because of water problem. And in total 25-30 % of the roads has this problem
    4. Neighbouhood - Immediate neighbours contruction quality, I mean just next 3-4 houses will have 10-15% price change.

Are you looking to buy or sell ?

I will not recommend buying in these areas for investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik99
    I belong to that area

Now the rates depend on various factors in that area.
    1. Market - There are small shops after every 10 houses and just to give an idea, its random and depends on what type of shop it is near to the plot.
    2. Corner - There are huge number of small lanes (roads) cutting each other and so is the number of corner units
    3. Water problem - There are some areas where water gets filled in rainy season, which will effect the price. I know some areas where price has not moved since last 4 years and those areas are better than Mahesnagar, just because of water problem. And in total 25-30 % of the roads has this problem
    4. Neighbouhood - Immediate neighbours contruction quality, I mean just next 3-4 houses will have 10-15% price change.

Are you looking to buy or sell ?

I will not recommend buying in these areas for investment.

Hi,
    I know this is a genuine problem in many small towns. BTW, where in Ambala cantt one can invest apart from Mahesh nagar ?
    Also, I heard that there is no registry possible in Ambala cantt since few years. If true, how does buying and selling happen there. ?

Many thanks for your reply,
    Cheers,
    Babu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by marsbabu
    Hi,
    I know this is a genuine problem in many small towns. BTW, where in Ambala cantt one can invest apart from Mahesh nagar ?
    Also, I heard that there is no registry possible in Ambala cantt since few years. If true, how does buying and selling happen there. ?

Cheers,
    Babu

You can invest in Sector 34 Ambala Cant. It is a clean ,planned sector with large well maintained town park in front.Rates are quite low at the moment.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Cheers,
    Babu

babu ji what is price of plot you are getting in ambala cantt mahesngar
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Cheers,
    Babu

You can look at the areas after Tangri river, one of the relative bought a plot one year back at 6000 and now the price of same plot is 9000. (This is around 2-3 KM away from Mahesnagar)

I don't have any idea about registry. Check with some local dealers.
    CommentQuote
  • Building sealed, 2 MC employees suspended
    Reported grabbing of 1,100 square yards of govt land at Palika Colony by former zila parishad chairman Braham Pal Rana snowballs into political controversy

Manish Sirhindi
    Tribune News Service

Ambala, June 24

The reported grabbing of 1,100 square yards of government land at the Palika Colony here, allotted as government accommodation to a former zila parishad chairman, has snowballed into a political controversy, with the administration sealing the building and the BJP demanding immediate action.

The house had been allotted to former zila parishad president Braham Pal Rana seven years back and had been in his possession since then.

A few months back, he razed the government building and started constructing a mansion on the land, which went unnoticed by the government officials.

The colony is owned by the municipal corporation and has houses allotted to government officials working in the district.

Local BJP legislator Anil Vij had pointed out the reported land grab and taken up the issue at the highest level, besides highlighting it in the media.

After media reports, Deputy Commissioner Shekhar Vidyarthi ordered the suspension of two employees of the building wing of the municipal corporation, who had been instrumental in approving building plans of the said structure on government land.

Besides sealing the building, Vidyarthi served a notice on Rana under Sections 408 (encroachment on government land) and 271 (illegal construction) of building bylaws. When contacted, Vidyarthi said action had been initiated and the administration would proceed as per the law.

Vij demanded that the structure should be immediately pulled down.

He said the Congress leader had grabbed government land and constructed a palatial house after getting building plans approved by the corporation under the nose of district officials.

When contacted, Rana refused on comment on the issue.
    CommentQuote