HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS

The builders have an expired Noc by Municipal Council no PUDA approval.The project is at 50-60 % completion rate.Possession by May/June 2013.Kindly give me feedback if this is a wise investment.Location is at VIP Road Zirakpur.Thanking you in advance.Hoping to get feedback about this project soon.

http://hollywoodheights.co.in/
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would avoid VIP road if you intend to live, in future it will get congested. Having said that, in short term it might give you a benefit if the entry price is right. Keep in mind that in next 5 yrs the amount of projects which are going to finish will double the available dwellings.

But the rate may not come down and neither increase, the rate will not come down becoz majority of apartments are on mortgage and the exit clauses don't make it attractive to get out of the investment. The rates will not increase, since I don't see India growing at the same rate as it did few years back this means that available funds with middle class for investing will be less this coupled with the increase in rate of mortgage will bring about the correction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laydee
    HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS

The builders have an expired Noc by Municipal Council no PUDA approval.The project is at 50-60 % completion rate.Possession by May/June 2013.Kindly give me feedback if this is a wise investment.Location is at VIP Road Zirakpur.Thanking you in advance.Hoping to get feedback about this project soon.

HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS

Investing or looking to live-in ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jatinderchd
    Investing or looking to live-in ?

looking at living in or investment.what would you suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • I would say buy for living in, that way u can use it in case overall property market does not grow. From my heart, anything that you buy for living is what the end user would be interested and probably will sell faster.
    CommentQuote
  • Instead of Hollywood heights, take a look at ATS. I have invested for living in lifestyle and I have been having good feeling of the whole project.
    CommentQuote
  • WELL ATS is a good project...they are doin really well in noida......you can check orbit apartments on vip road...it is also a very good project....the best one on vip road.....
    CommentQuote