2BHK in close approximity to IT Park CHD within 2527L

Last updated: August 19 2016
14 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 2BHK in close approximity to IT Park CHD within 2527L

@ashianahunt

I would suggest instead invest in a plot and when it appreciates in 3-4 yrs sell it. By the time your salaries would have increased folds assuming that you are in IT. Then go for a flat in societies more appropriate for you.

Don't invest in something for 25 Lac , I think you will be stuck with it and repent your decision in long run. Also remember, at 25 Lac the locality may not be good for a IT professional.

Comment

Originally posted by ashianahunt View Post
      Rohit my only concern with crossing zirakpur is the long traffic jams there. I think something before zirakpur ( between panchkula sector 20 and zirakpur i.e. in Dhakholi or Peer Mussala) will be a good option for me. What do you suggest
      U will nt get annoying in peer muchalla for27 lacs n lot of this is unauthorized. Zirakpur is under development n traffi jams will get resolved plus u will not always stay there. Once u make more money, u can chnage to better place of your choice

Comment

Dhakoli is the best area in zirakpur.....invest there....you will be enjoying the benefits for sure....

Comment

Originally posted by SoftwareMan View Post
          @ashianahunt

I would suggest instead invest in a plot and when it appreciates in 3-4 yrs sell it.
          really practical advice. Thanks SoftwareMan. I'm looking at this option seriously now.

Comment

Looking for Floor/Flats near IT park Chandigarh- place and Range? Please help

I want to purchase a flat or independent Floor / Resale flats in Panchkula/Chandigarh.
            My range is around 30-50 L . I want near to IT Park.
            Please do needful.
            Best Place and Price?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X