We all know tricity is in slow down which give birth to dark horses the projects which are undervalued than the rest and can give better returns.

For an investment with a horizon of 2-3 yrs are there some dark horses in tricity which experts would recommend.
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is your definition for undervaluation ??? Everything is hugely over valued here.
    CommentQuote
  • I think ATS Lifestyle in Derabassi is currently under priced.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niceindy
    I think ATS Lifestyle in Derabassi is currently under priced.

Why shall one go till derabassi when there r enough projects in chd vicinity, ESP zirakpur. Debased project wld be another 6-7kms away from zirakpur
    CommentQuote
  • @Jirohit

The context was suggestions for projects which are under priced, I gave my opinion. The reason I feel is that for the same price of Zirakpur, ATS is lot better in terms of construction quality and lifestyle. I recently visited their Prelude housing and found quite a healthy occupancy, that leads me to think that people are opting to live there even if its 6-7 kms more :).

Can you suggest some projects?
    CommentQuote
  • I thought Ireo hamlet plots was good buy at 25000
    I still think but it is now dead investment
    So money stuck
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sanjaygoel
    I thought Ireo hamlet plots was good buy at 25000
    I still think but it is now dead investment
    So money stuck

Stuck because u paid 30% n no development n no buyers.?
    CommentQuote
  • go for baadi location. price will shoot up 100% in 1 yrs as congress back in HP
    CommentQuote
  • What is the status of latest plots being offered by mgf
    They seem underpriced
    Is the area being developed
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Deinite,

Why do you say Baddi will rise to such a level? Will appreciation be more in Flats or plots? I think industrial package is expiring this year so rates should further fall though i agree they are at the rock bottom level?

Originally Posted by definite
    go for baadi location. price will shoot up 100% in 1 yrs as congress back in HP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vin1869
    Hi Deinite,

Why do you say Baddi will rise to such a level? Will appreciation be more in Flats or plots? I think industrial package is expiring this year so rates should further fall though i agree they are at the rock bottom level?

Bro congress is back in Baddi..
    :bab (59):

congress said they will invest 750cr in baddi and rail link from chandigarh to Baddi. 4 line road from baddi to chandigarh via mullanpur. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • What is the actual resale price for MGM views these days
    Are some actual deals happening.

If you buy a rtm appartment once the builder hands over the keys how much time do we had to register it? Is the registry cost same as plots.
    CommentQuote
  • vip road will be the only dark horse
    CommentQuote
  • I think TDI mp-1 sector 117/118 are the Dark horses in near future . In last 15 days 200 ft. wide look have come up and shll be movable near Diwali in Oct. I feel prices will get higher 5k-7k per sq yd. in coming months and will go on further with the sector development.
    CommentQuote
  • I think Sushma projects such as Grande could be a great dark horse...looking at the location and repute of the builder...
    CommentQuote